PDA

View Full Version : Please Help With Tires! :(

timmyb21
06-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Guys, I need some race rubber. I have tried numerous times to buy used tires, and something always goes wrong. I live in California, and I need CHEAP dot race rubber for a 14 in. wheel. Kumho or Hoosier preferred (I drive a Neon ACR that doesn't seem to like any other tires). Please e mail me at [email protected] Thanks!!!

------------------
Tim Brincefield
98 Dodge Neon ACR
Fresno Chapter SCCA

x-ring
06-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Sorry, I can't help you with used tires (when mine are used, they're used up), but if you can't turn any up, and you're really broke, try the Falken Azenis Sport. I think in 14" they're only around $65 each (freight paid) from Discount Tire Direct.

I know what you're going to say, and no, they're not a real race tires. But they're better than racing on corded Victoracers.

------------------
Ty Till
#16 ITS
Rocky Mountain Division

timmyb21
06-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Yeah, I know about the azenis'. I may be new to this site, but I'm in no way new to racing. This is my 13th year of competitive driving. I was running the azenis earlier this year, but my competition decided to get some hoosiers, so I need the added assurance of a true r tire now. Thanks anyway, I know you were trying to help, and I appreciate that!!! http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

------------------
Tim Brincefield
98 Dodge Neon ACR
Fresno Chapter SCCA