PDA

View Full Version : Free DVD of your in-car video

benracin
03-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I'm starting a multimedia company (to help pay the racing bills) that will offer various services for racers, or even non-racers. One of the many services I'm going to be offering is DVD authoring and compression for folks with videos. In order to get things moving I'm in need of an in-car video of a full race so that I may have something to use for samples of my products. All the in-car vids I've found on the net are only 1 lap and of poor quality.

So, for helping me out, I'm willing to create a free DVD for one lucky person who is willing to have their video used in a variety of sample digital media. This same person will also recieve copies of the other digital products I create for their own use once I make them. (I have to keep some things seceret ya know). I will only be using the racing portion so you don't have to worry about sharing your family moments with strangers.

So if you're interested in having your in-car video put onto DVD and don't mind the use of it as a sample, please email me at:

[email protected]

I'll pay the shipping to and from as well.

Note: Only one person will recieve the free offer, but if having your video put on DVD is of interest to you, feel free to email as well. I'm offereing low rates for fellow racers because as we all know, we're cool. I'll have much more information in a couple weeks with the official website launch so stay tuned!

Thanks friends.