PDA

View Full Version : Discount for IT posters + Holiday Coupon

gsbaker
11-25-2002, 06:27 PM
All,

$200 off on all Isaac purchases through the end of the year. Another $50 if you've posted to an IT forum on head and neck restraints.

http://www.isaacdirect.com

Yeah, I'm with the company. But the discounts are still real. http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

Gregg

evanwebb
12-12-2002, 02:26 PM
Hi Gregg, the offer is very good, I'm seriously considering it but I had a couple of questions. Do I send you guys (or someone else) my helmet to get modified? How much does that cost? Also, I have a car that I share with another guy, and as I understand the ISAAC system there is part that permanently attaches to the helmet, and part that (essentially) permanently attaches to the harness. Can we get the helmet mount part separately for installation on his helmet also? How much is that part by itself? Thanks for the info. Also, your username always makes me think of Ginger Baker, the drummer from Cream. hmm...

gsbaker
12-12-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by evanwebb:
Hi Gregg, the offer is very good, I'm seriously considering it but I had a couple of questions. Do I send you guys (or someone else) my helmet to get modified? How much does that cost? Also, I have a car that I share with another guy, and as I understand the ISAAC system there is part that permanently attaches to the helmet, and part that (essentially) permanently attaches to the harness. Can we get the helmet mount part separately for installation on his helmet also? How much is that part by itself? Thanks for the info. Also, your username always makes me think of Ginger Baker, the drummer from Cream. hmm...

Ginger Baker! "White Room" is a classic favorite of mine.

We don't install the helmet mounts because most racers are good mechanics and can do it themselves with common hand tools. Saves you the time and expense of round-trip shipping.

The helmet mount kits for another racer include all hardware and cost $165 complete, so you are at $405 per driver if you take advantage of the Holiday and Internet Racer discounts.

Gregg

Dave Burchfield
12-12-2002, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry......I can't help it.....

"I'm better than and faster than Buddy Rich"
-Ginger Baker

Thanks for the grin of the day....

db

gsbaker
12-12-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Dave Burchfield:
I'm sorry......I can't help it.....

"I'm better than and faster than Buddy Rich"
-Ginger Baker

Thanks for the grin of the day....

db

Dave,

I didn't know you were Cream fan, with a quote no less!

Gregg

Dave Burchfield
12-12-2002, 06:51 PM
I wish I had a quarter for every time I have played "Sunshine of your Love". I could afford 2 Isaacs!!

I was playing rock-n-roll when Cream was hot.

Sometime I will tell you about the tours with Dick Clark.

db