PDA

View Full Version : summit point 12 hour

jeffmsw
05-10-2005, 06:42 PM
hello to all, I was wondering if anyone holding one of the 55 spots to run the 12 hour would be interested in selling their spot. i'm the owner of the winning ITA from the 2004 race and due to the lottery system I'm curently number 66 stuck on the bubble. I must admit I don't feel quite right about doing this however do to others drivers actions I feel that I'm left with no choice. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at [email protected]

Knestis
05-28-2005, 10:59 PM
Has there been any bubble action in the last couple weeks? Particularly, have any additional ITB cars been added? We were a little bummed to find out that there were only two of us in the first cut.

K

mlytle
05-30-2005, 10:27 PM
how would selling a spot work? if someone drops out their spot goes to the next person in line on the bubble, they can't pick who gets it....

Knestis
06-02-2005, 07:53 AM
It's raining... http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif

K

dave parker
06-02-2005, 08:52 AM
Marshall
Please don't fool yourself into thinking that this has not been done already. http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif
cheers
dave parker
wdcr ITC#97

mgyip
06-02-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by dave parker:
Please don't fool yourself into thinking that this has not been done already. http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif

That reminds me that I need to get everyone I know to sign up for next year's 12-Hour. That way we can sell the slots at a huge profit and fund our racing for '06.

Haz-Matt

Bill Miller
06-05-2005, 02:18 PM
What a fabulous weekend! My hat's off to the PhilsTireService.com Team GTI! The car ran great, the drivers did a fantastic job, and the only mechanical issue we had was a left rear wheel bearing at the 9th hour. I didn't get a final results sheet, but we were up several laps at 11:00.

Thanks to everyone, I had a blast!!! See you at VIR.

Side Note: We ran the whole race w/o changing brake pads (Yeah Hawk Blue!), and on two sets of Hoosiers R3SO4's. I don't know what the Hoosier folks have done, but those tires wear amazingly well. I wouldn't be surprised if we couldn't have gotten another 6 or 8 hours out of them.

To Matt, Tom, Nick, Jeff, Evan, Jeff, and Todd (I think I got them all), sorry for your misfortune, but it was a privilege sharing a pit and paddock w/ you guys this weekend! Jeff F. the beer was totally unnecessary, but very much appreicated (especially by the rest of the PhilsTireService.com team! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif ). Look forward to doing it again next time!!!

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608

Bill Miller
06-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh yeah, I guess I should do some kind of race report. The Fri. test day was pretty crappy. Rain and drizzle on and off for the whole day. Seemed to pretty much lighten up and stop by the time the 12 hr. practice started at 7:00. A little haze Sat. AM, but it all burned off by 10:00. By the time the race started, it was absolutely beautiful out, and stayed that way for the rest of the day. Got a tad warm by mid-afternoon, but cooled down really nice after the sun went down. Hat's off to the drivers for being able to run as fast at night, as they did during the day!!!

I'll let some of the drivers chime in w/ more details!!

------------------
SCCA 279608

06-05-2005, 05:27 PM
What I saw from the stands were that half the field drove a smart, calculated, 12 Hour race. The other half of the field drove like it was a sprint race and they were hoping a Nascar talent scout was in the stands watching them..... http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/eek.gif

I can't remember ever seeing so many metal-to-metal's as I did from some of the SM guys.....even the corner workers were calling amazed at the amount of aggressive driving moves some of them were making.

mgyip
06-05-2005, 08:19 PM
For the first time, I saw the race from the Pits as a "race official". Quite interesting considering the number of events I've seen from the other side of the wall crewing for RC Imports.

I was surprised at the attrition rates at this year's 12-Hour - by mid-afternoon, the paddock was awash with crashed or broken racecars!! From my point of view in the pits, I was appalled at the number of teams that were wholly clueless about pit stops - too many people over the wall, fuel spills galore and general stupidity. With the amount of body damage on the cars, I thought this was an EMRA enduro (sorry Bill, it's the truth given my experiences).

Anyhow, twas great to see Bill and Kirk again. Also great to meet (and I won't remember everyone) Greg, Evan, Matt, Todd, Lee and the others who will remain nameless in my feeble brain. Hope you enjoyed "cruising" on the pit bike http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif

Chances are good that I'll be crewing for RC Imports at the 13-Hour - hope to see y'all there!!

Haz-Matt

Greg Amy
06-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Far too tired to do a write-up tonight, but what a blast! Thanks to everyone, each and every one of you. It was truly a team success.

I hate Spec Miatas.

http://www.mylaps.com/results/newResults.jsp?id=163608

Gregg
06-05-2005, 09:22 PM
I'd like to give a huge thumbs up to everyone involved with the Team Sisu #91 ITC CRX. Thankfully we experienced most of our gremlins on Friday night, having to swap out a fuel pump, but relatively little drama on Saturday. Although we were the only ITC car out there (so finding a race was a little difficult), we finished 24th out of 53 starters.

We finished ahead of:

* All ITB cars
* All Spec RX7's
* 5 of 8 ITA cars
* 8 of 15 SM cars
* 5 of 10 SSM cars

My neck is stiff from having spent four hours in a car with my eyes fixed on the rear-view :-) and I'd like to thank the majority of drivers for respecting us and our car's abilities.

Thanks to:

Crew Chief / DTR: Jason Fields

Crew: Carolyn Rowland, Al Gervais, Andrew Mundy, John Burkhardt, Beth Burkhardt, Roger Troxell, Rob Luke, Kevin Helm, and Hannes Buchinger

Drivers: Kirk Dohne (car owner), Pat Sharkitt, and me.

------------------
Gregg Ginsberg
Visit my homepage / blog (http://www.ginsberg.org)
'89 CRX Si -- MARRS ITA #72
WDCR-SCCA Rookie of the Year 2003

[This message has been edited by Gregg (edited June 05, 2005).]

Knestis
06-05-2005, 10:46 PM
I just got home about 2 hours ago - having driven the Golf 5 hours home from Summit - and am pretty whacked, too.

I need to thank Bill and all of the others who helped out (you'll all make the credits page on the web site) and three of the best co-drivers a guy could ever wish to put in his car - Greg Amy, Jeff Lawton, and Phil Phillips.

I was the problem child - flat-spotting a new Hoosier, missing pit-in during practice, and likely knocking the exhaust off of the hangers when I leaped over the T3 curb - while the three of them pretty much left with clean copybooks.

K

Marcus Miller
06-06-2005, 01:00 AM
You're the car owner, you are allowed to do that http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif

M.

jamsilvia
06-06-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Gregg:
Although we were the only ITC car out there (so finding a race was a little difficult), we finished 24th out of 53 starters.

We finished ahead of:

* All ITB cars
* All Spec RX7's
* 5 of 8 ITA cars
* 8 of 15 SM cars
* 5 of 10 SSM cars

And at least this ITS car!!! (stupid radiator!)

Good job to you and your team. I had no issues in traffic with you guys at all.

joe

#13 ITS Nissan 240SX

[edit] signature

[This message has been edited by jamsilvia (edited June 06, 2005).]

Bill Miller
06-06-2005, 09:58 AM
I'd like to give a huge thumbs up to everyone involved with the Team Sisu #91 ITC CRX. Thankfully we experienced most of our gremlins on Friday night, having to swap out a fuel pump, but relatively little drama on Saturday. Although we were the only ITC car out there (so finding a race was a little difficult), we finished 24th out of 53 starters.

We finished ahead of:

* All ITB cars
* All Spec RX7's
* 5 of 8 ITA cars
* 8 of 15 SM cars
* 5 of 10 SSM cars

My neck is stiff from having spent four hours in a car with my eyes fixed on the rear-view :-) and I'd like to thank the majority of drivers for respecting us and our car's abilities.

Thanks to:

Crew Chief / DTR: Jason Fields

Crew: Carolyn Rowland, Al Gervais, Andrew Mundy, John Burkhardt, Beth Burkhardt, Roger Troxell, Rob Luke, Kevin Helm, and Hannes Buchinger

Drivers: Kirk Dohne (car owner), Pat Sharkitt, and me.

Only because we spent 16 min. changing a left rear wheel bearing!!! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif

Seriously Greg, congrats to you and your team, nice job!!! I saw you w/ your car (ITA) on Fri. during the test day, and it was looking pretty good!!! I thought you were going to race it in the 12 hr, and was surprised when I didn't see it.

------------------
SCCA 279608

JLawton
06-06-2005, 10:34 AM
I wanted to say what an incredible experience I had with Kirk's team! Even if we hadn’t won, I could still say that it was the highlight of my racing career due to having such great teammates. Kirk’s car was so well prepared and so easy to drive, even after an hour and a half driving it felt like I was in there for only ten (I am now a firm believer that my A1 needs a weight adjustment! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif ). The Hoosiers from Phil (philstireservice.com) were a fantastic tire! They handled just as well my first lap as they did on the last lap. After all I had heard about them I was shocked at their durability. We all were impressed that we could drive any line and they would still stick. They got me out of trouble several times!

I know I’m going to sound like a NASCAR interview, but I wanted to thank a bunch of people:

Crew chief Cameron Conover for doing an awesome prep job on the car, his calm demeanor and working with Bill Miller to pull off a 16 minute rear wheel bearing change (despite getting a face full of brake cleaner)!!

Bill Miller: Bill busted his butt like it was his own car. His help, his advice to me on driving Summit Point and his ability to give as well as he got, made him a great member of the team. (and being able to change wheel bearings while blinded with brake cleaner!!)

Manager Lee Grimes. Great organizational skills, great strategies and planning on the pit stops (NO penalties!!), great sense of humor (except while he was on the radio) and I only saw him leave the pit wall once! (not sure how he went to the bathroom??) Lee, I REALLY wanted to go for fastest “official” lap!!

Phil Phillips: I learned more about tires in two days than I had in my entire career. Great advice on driving the line, great sense of humor, easygoing nature and a great driver!

Greg Amy: Like a crack dealer, gave me a little taste and now has me addicted to this enduro stuff. Greg’s not afraid to slap me up side the head when needed and his racing knowledge is second to none (just ask him). He and Kirk worked very hard to put this team together. Oh yeah, he’s a pretty good driver too!

Kirk: I can’t express how much I appreciate to opportunity to drive with this team. EVERYTHING was done first class. There are pro race teams that don’t come close to the level of preparation that Kirk brought to this race. Sorry about the shopping cart ding…… (You can only dodge the out-of-control Miata’s so long before one of them is going to tag you!! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/mad.gif ) Thanks again!

There were a lot of other people that helped to make this race a success and it’s nice to have that hard work pay off. I only hope I was half the teammate that everyone else was.

As Matt said (and yes, you had the coolest vehicle in the paddock with your pit bike!!) I was amazed at some of the “rough” driving I saw. However, the fastest cars were very patient (911s and BMWs).

------------------
Jeff L
#74 ITB GTi

[This message has been edited by JLawton (edited June 06, 2005).]

Gregg
06-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks, Bill. The wet-weather practice on Friday was just what I needed to tune up for the beatiful, dry day that was Saturday. I was out there w/ my car to mainly do some brake testing as well as see if some of my VIR motor gremlins were still hanging around the engine bay (Thankfully they weren't).

My car would make for an EVIL endurance car. No fuel cell, a stock fuel system that starves on rt-handers w/ 3gal left in the tank (perfect for Summit http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif ), and brakes that last barely long enough for a sprint race make for a poor endurance car. That and the fact that I can barely keep it on the track. I'd be afraid to send anybody else out in it.

mgyip
06-06-2005, 11:13 AM
My car would make for an EVIL endurance car. No fuel cell, a stock fuel system that starves on rt-handers w/ 3gal left in the tank (perfect for Summit http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif ), and brakes that last barely long enough for a sprint race make for a poor endurance car. That and the fact that I can barely keep it on the track. I'd be afraid to send anybody else out in it.

That sounds like the General Li (except for the fuel starvation issue). Brakes aren't a big deal, just use the car in front of you. As for keeping the car on the track, I hear that's mostly driver http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif

Haz-Matt

MMiskoe
06-06-2005, 12:23 PM
Hats off to all that had a hand in making this race happen - workers, organizers, other racers & their teams. We should be feeling lucky we have the opportunity to go racing in this capacity (at least I do).

Dan, Kevin, Chris, Mary Ellen - you know who you are, couldn't have done it without you!

And thanks to all the drivers out there who made it a pleasure to be out there racing. To all of those who gave me a point or a blinker - if you didn't see a thumbs up at the time, consider it being given to you now. I think I speak for the other drivers on the team for this.

As a driver, I did not see any of the crashing & bashing others have commented on. If I made a move on you that you considered poor judgment, sorry, it wasn't intentional, so better speak up or I am likely to do it again.

Is it time for the next one yet?

Matt Miskoe
Team CRS
#23 ITS Miata.

JLawton
06-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by MMiskoe:
If I made a move on you that you considered poor judgment, sorry, it wasn't intentional, so better speak up or I am likely to do it again.

Matt,
You guys were one of the fast AND patient cars. Second overall in a Miata!! Your being too modest. You did a hell of a job out there, congrats on the win!! Nice to see other NER drivers out there, specially when they win!!

gwalsh
06-06-2005, 01:38 PM
Congrats to all of the drivers, crews, and especially to all the workers. Even though the Otto's Motorsport team was sidelined this season, we had a great time watching one of the best SCCA events on the east coast. We hope to rejoin the fun next year.

P.S. Did anyone else see a circus bear dancing around a huge orange pylon?

------------------
Gerry Walsh
Otto's Motorsport
2004 N.E. Division Enduro Champions

Gregg
06-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by gwalsh:
That's funny. Given the size I thought it was a grinder's monkey. :P

JeffYoung
06-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Way to go guys, glad to see Pablo kicked some butt. That is an awesome enduro car and a helluva a team.

Bill Miller
06-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Matt Miskoe,

You guys had a great car, it was a real pleasure watching it. I didn't get to see much other than Turn 10, but the car was a rocket through there!!! I wasn't sure, but I thought that there were a few times when the driver didn't lift or brake for 10. http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/eek.gif

/edit/ Jeff, you're ruining my image!!! http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif Seriously, thanks for the kind words. You guys took such good care of the car, it made my job easy.
------------------
SCCA 279608

[This message has been edited by Bill Miller (edited June 06, 2005).]

MMiskoe
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Not brake for turn 10? I don't think so. That little car may stick pretty well, but not that well, I just did some math & found we're hitting triple digits at about the bridge.

And for for Mr Lawton, I think I'll frame that quote, the only time I've been referred to as Patient is when I'm at the doctor's office.

Matt

mgyip
06-06-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by gwalsh:

That was "Stud Muffin", NOT circus bear or grinder's money - remind me to slap both of you the next time you're around... http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/biggrin.gif

Knestis
06-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Something I just noticed - Greg turned our fastest lap of the race in the last 10 minutes. In the dark. Cool.

K

JohnRW
06-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Knestis:
Something I just noticed - Greg turned our fastest lap of the race in the last 10 minutes. In the dark. Cool.

K

It's not as scary if you can't see what you might hit.

Greg Amy
06-07-2005, 06:29 PM
True, John. Those laps also usually involve comments such as, "Was that my braking point...?"

Chris Taylor
06-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Does anybody know where pictures of the event are? I haven't seen any except for a few "team" pictures.

Bill Miller
06-08-2005, 09:42 PM
I know Jim Sykes from Motorsports Imaging was there shooting up a storm. I'm sure he'll make an announcement here when the photos are up.

------------------
SCCA 279608

Knestis
06-10-2005, 08:14 AM
The PhilsTireService.com Team GTI site is updated with Summit story and pics at...

http://it2.evaluand.com/gti/summit05.php

Sorry for being slow!

K

Knestis
06-17-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Chris Taylor:
Does anybody know where pictures of the event are? ...

I got a mailed set of proof prints from one of the track photogs - and instructions to either pay for them or pay to mail them back.

This was the second batch from the same individual, the first being from the SARRC/MARRS doo-dah last month, bringing the total that he "hopes I'll send" to $96. Unless of course I want bigger prints, which cost more.

Wrong.

Wrong for several reasons.

I was born with my grandfather's Scots sensibilities about business but this kind of thing is pretty offensive to me, as a sales strategy - more appropriate to the Moonies who parked in our office foyer selling windchimes last week, the message being, "Buy our crap and we'll leave you alone."

Second, I can get good quality digital images, either free from friends (below) or selectively from pros, that are actually useful to me.

http://it2.evaluand.com/gti/images/summit0506.jpg

I'm more than willing to support folks who are supporting our game but this is lame.

K

Conover
06-17-2005, 09:24 AM
I like that picture. I finally wandered over and joined in the discussions here. I had a great time at the Summit 12 hour, wish I was on my way to France right now, maybe one day.
Cameron

[This message has been edited by Conover (edited June 17, 2005).]

lateapex911
06-17-2005, 09:35 AM
I hear you on this....a photog from the NE used to send me "proofs", with the instructions that I was to return them if not interested...at my cost in time and material.

Of course I grumbled,......and forgot, and ended up getting "past due" notices and, who knows, maybe a knock on my credit report.

After about 3 attempts, I get no more of the mailings, which, of couse, included much advertising about the photogs other day job as a financial analyst.

I really feel no debt as I never contracted hsi product, and have no responsibility to act as an active participant in a deal I never requested.

It's really the wrong wat to do business, IMHO, when there are WAY better options....such as inviting drivers to view themselves on a website, or actually walking the paddock and talking to people....but that is "inefficient", and is only done by guys like Gordon Jolley.

There are those that will chastise me, for either being harsh in my nonpayment, or because "the photogs won't support our sport if we don't support them", but frankly, they will get all the support I can give if they just play fair.

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

JIgou
06-17-2005, 09:44 AM
Kirk, if it's the same guy who took my photo at the 2003 ARRC, you'll keep getting postcards asking you to pay or send the photo back.

Funny, he didn't even ask if I wanted photos of my car taken at the 2004 ARRC. He WAS walking around the grid....

Come to think of it, though, I don't think I've seen one of those postcards for a few months now. Guess I'm blacklisted.

Jarrod

Andy Bettencourt
06-17-2005, 10:01 AM
Jake,

I am with you 100%. Just went through this with ANOTHER vendor - this time the one at Pocono for the Double. Sent me 10 pics (some AWESOME!) and a bill for $30. If he included a SASE, I would have been more than happy to send them back.

I did send him a proactive e-mail asking for pricing on web-ready copy, but he doesn't do digital (!) so all I could do was scan and...WHATEVER.

No reason to do business with anyone other than Doug Koza at the 16V.com - great pricing, great shots.

AB

------------------
Andy Bettencourt
New England Region, R188967
www.flatout-motorsports.com (http://www.flatout-motorsports.com)

Knestis
06-17-2005, 11:37 AM
http://it2.evaluand.com/gti/images/summit0505.jpg

This is Cameron, by the way, doing what he does in a photo by Kim Phillips (of Phil's Tire Service fame). She claimed to not know what she was doing with her brand new camera but I think that is a superb shot.

The one above was taken by John Roy, a friend from Frederick, MD who stopped by to see us.

I'd like to think that a person using this "marketing" approach wouldn't be stupid enough to try to put a ding on my credit report for non-payment. It wouldn't take much stretch of the imagination to actually "make a federal case out of this," since it applies fraudulent uses of the US mail system - charging for unrequested services or products - governed by clauses of federal interstate commerce law.

K

06-17-2005, 11:50 AM
I believe I know which vendor your talking about. He's been taking pics at Summit for 20+ years and has always done it this way.
He's been around since long before digital camera and the internet was available to us.

I for one bought a lot of picture from him when I competed, his were sure a lot better pics than many that my ex took with my cheap camera that I had at the time. The ones I didn't like, I sent back.

As far as why he still does business in his usual way, you'd have to ask him. But I don't think he deserves to be slammed this way. After all, one photographer can't be at every place on the track at the same time. One day, one of his pictures might be the one you've longed for to hang on your wall.

Wreckerboy
06-17-2005, 03:08 PM
A number of years ago I ran my school at Summit and received the same "gift' in the mail. From the comments, I gather it's the probably the same photographer.

My problem isn't with him so much as the sanctioning body - somebody in there supplied this fool with my name and address for commercial gain. I find it patently offensive that somebody would violate my privacy in that way.

JamesB
06-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Well there is an easy way to handle this. After the first time you know the sender and return address. When you get the proofs just cross out your address and write return to sender on it, it will go back to sender end of issues.

Ron Earp
06-17-2005, 04:05 PM
I don't agree this is "slamming" a vendor, but just discussing how business should be done for US, the customer.

I recently received in the mail some photos of me driving our ITA Miata (SM Miata, put it in A) at the VIR Grand course event in May.

The photos were normal photomat sizes and included a bill, which I was very suprised to see - this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Essentially, each photo would cost $2 apiece. I was told I owed $12 and should pay in 30 days.

I think this is completely unwarranted. I didn't ask for the photos, never saw the photographer at the paddock, and was never asked my phone/email/web/verbal request if I would pay for them if they were sent to me.

I sent them back, with a "NO THANK YOU" sticker and a brief explination for how I would prefer they do business with me. Next time they are sent to me, unsolicited, I will simply keep them.

There are right ways and wrong ways to do this sort of thing in the racing community. To me this is a wrong way.

Ron

------------------
Ron Earp
NC Region
Ford Lightning
RF GT40 Replica
White Jensen-Healey ITS
Silver "Skull" 260Z ITS
Email: "rlearp at gt40s.com"

lateapex911
06-17-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 2Many Z's:
But I don't think he deserves to be slammed this way. After all, one photographer can't be at every place on the track at the same time. One day, one of his pictures might be the one you've longed for to hang on your wall.

Lets say I sell stereos. I go to a concert, and get the list of folks who saw the show, and send them each a stereo, just a simple one, with a bill.

It's the same thing...the folks don't want to deal with it...and it's rarely the best stereo for their needs.

I'd have little to complain about if they decided to keep them as a gift, after all they never solicited the receipt of the stereo.

Basically it's a strongarm tactic, and it won't fly in my book.

------------------
Jake Gulick
CarriageHouse Motorsports
ITA 57 RX-7
New England Region
[email protected]

Knestis
06-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by 2Many Z's:
... I don't think he deserves to be slammed this way. ...

Interesting choice of words, there.

"Slamming" is the term applied when a telecom provider illegally changes a person's phone service. The defense used to be that the customer always had the option of changing to something different if they didn't like it.

Sound familiar? http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif

K

MMiskoe
06-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Anything you rcv in the mail with out asking for it is yours to keep.

I have simply responded to these guys in the past to ask if they can prove I got the pics, or send an email telling them I left them out on the front stoop for them to come pick up since I didn't have postage. (you want 'em, you come get 'em) No one has come looking for their pic's yet.

Perhaps someone should park a trailer in front these guy's car(s) in the paddock, then simply ask for $50 to move it so they can leave? Same thing isn't it?

gran racing
06-19-2005, 08:45 AM
I certainly don't think anything said here was slamming him. When I went to Summit two years ago, I also received the lovely envelope with a bill. I was annoyed with this but planned on sending them back to him. To say the least, it wasn't exactly a high priority of mine. In fact they are probably still in my desk somewheres. With all of the junk mail we get, it wasn't too difficult to throw away his late notices.

I really like how 16v and some others do it by posting the shots on the web. I wouldn't mind if he sent me a post card referring me to the site or could mail it back requesting the proofs with a bill.

------------------
Dave Gran
NER ITB #13
'87 Honda Prelude si