PDA

View Full Version : Crew Needed for 2005 Summit Point 12 Hour:

Edwin Robinson
01-20-2005, 10:27 PM
We're looking for a few good men.... (or women!)
Our 5'th 12 hour event with numerous multi-car efforts in the past..

This time we're taking it easy on the crew - just one car and 2 drivers... (less names to learn!)
We'll be the class winning ITA car- so you get your photo along with the drivers on the podium- and a free ride in the car.
Lots of other free stuff - like Food, Beverages (Adult type after the event), Tools, Stickers, and anything else that we inadvertently leave behind. All this in return for a measly 12 hours of duty - during one of the premiere Endurance Race Events that SCCA puts on.
Beautiful West Virginia weather in early June is provided at no extra charge- along with Accommodations and Meals.

Most important positions to fill include:
-Tire Changer
-Radio/Data Acquisition
-Fueling
-Anything else that you're qualified for...

Don't get strapped by one of those wanna-be teams who are going to make you do WORK.
I personally guarantee it'll be the easiest and most fun time!
Comic Relief provided at no extra charge!

Think you're up to the task? send me an e-mail at:
Edwin Robinson,
[email protected]

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Greg Amy
01-20-2005, 10:52 PM
Edwin, contact me offline; let's consider pitting next to each other and possibly sharing resources...John, you already have three cars to worry about?

grega*at*pobox*dot*com

JohnRW
01-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Edwin - how many alternators are you bringing ?

Greg - four, actually. Maybe a 5th will give us the courage to ask for '5 cars in 3 spaces deal'. We've done '3 in 2' before, which works just fine.

Edwin Robinson
01-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by JohnRW:
Edwin - how many alternators are you bringing ?

Greg - four, actually. Maybe a 5th will give us the courage to ask for '5 cars in 3 spaces deal'. We've done '3 in 2' before, which works just fine.

One. Since it's MY CAR that we're running this time. Remember the ONE that beat you the last two times at The Glen? ;^)

I will have sixteen spare batteries though.

ShelbyRacer
01-22-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Edwin Robinson:

Most important positions to fill include:

-Radio/Data Acquisition
-Fueling

Ed-

If Joe didn't make the entry list (not even sure if he put in for it...), I'll probably be available. You know I've done fuel for him for the past 3 years, so I know about gettin gas in a Neon... http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

Also, I'm VERY familiar with most radio and data equipment (I actually have my own radio equipment if it's needed).

Let me know if you're interested, and maybe I can get the other Matt to tag along (he's really good in both areas too). I'll check w/ Joe this weekend to see if we're booked with him, but if not...

------------------
Matt Green
"Ain't nothin' improved about Improved Touring..."

Edwin Robinson
01-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by ShelbyRacer:
Ed-

If Joe didn't make the entry list (not even sure if he put in for it...), I'll probably be available. You know I've done fuel for him for the past 3 years, so I know about gettin gas in a Neon... http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

Also, I'm VERY familiar with most radio and data equipment (I actually have my own radio equipment if it's needed).

Let me know if you're interested, and maybe I can get the other Matt to tag along (he's really good in both areas too). I'll check w/ Joe this weekend to see if we're booked with him, but if not...

Hi Matt-
Send me an e-mail at: [email protected]
I'll send you more info and the specifics.
You're the guys I've been looking for!

~Edwin.