PDA

View Full Version : 25 hr thunderhill available

fixrim
09-02-2004, 12:05 AM
Wheels America has seats available in an SM for the 25 hr of Thunderhill. Email [email protected]. Race is first weekend of December 04.

m glassburner
11-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Who's going??

BMW RACER
11-29-2004, 11:12 PM
I'm going. I'll be driving with Taz Harvey. If anyone else is up there stop by and say hi.

John Norris

Boswoj
12-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Finished the 25 with Evil Genius Racing's "lightly" ITA prepped Rx-7 in E2 and finished 30th out of 59 starters. Can't say enough about how great this event was. Jerry Kunzman and his NASA organization put on an incredible event. There were three full "shifts" of workers who apparently worked 8 hours each, and all three shifts operated as smoothly and professionally as any I've ever seen. If you even THINK that you might be interested in doing a long endurance race like this - you owe it to yourself to run next years 25! It was as rewarding as anything I have ever done, personally - and I can hardly wait to go back.

Happy Holidays - Boswoj

(By the way, if this looks like an "insider testimonial" type sales pitch - I have absolutely no connection with NASA or the 25. I sent them my credentials about 2 weeks before the race and they smoothly researched me and awarded me a NASA licence before the race. It was the first time I've ever run with NASA - but if the 25 is indicative of their program, it won't be the last!)