PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the NESCCA Enduro series schedule???

RSTPerformance
03-04-2004, 01:19 PM
Looking for the season schedule, I could assume that it will be very similar to last year, and the enduro's will be run at the same events, however I don't want to make an A@@ out of U and ME!!!

Thanks for the help

Raymond "Planning the assault" Blethen
RST Performance Racing
www.rstperformance.com (http://www.rstperformance.com)

JohnRW
03-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Schedule won't be confirmed until after the NEDiv Roundtable next weekend (3/13) in Ohio.

RSTPerformance
03-04-2004, 11:36 PM
thanks

RSTPerformance
03-22-2004, 10:20 PM
any updates?

JohnRW
03-24-2004, 12:48 PM
OK...NESCCA Enduro Series sked (but we all realize that things can change, don't we ?):

July 24-25 Nelson Ledges 12 Hour NEOhio & StCt/WNY/FLR (?)

August 7-8 Nelson Ledges 2 Hour FLR

August 28-29 NHIS 3 Hour NER

Oct 16-17 Watkins Glen 3 Hour Glen

Oct 30-31 Nelson Ledges 2 Hour WNY

I'll check with the Series Administrator to find out when all 2004 series info will be posted on the NESCCA web site.

[This message has been edited by JohnRW (edited March 25, 2004).]

RSTPerformance
03-25-2004, 04:16 PM
wow... thats a bummer, I was hoping their were more races at the different Northeast race tracks http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif

If things might change get some more tracks over in the Northeast added... It is such a great series

Maybe lump the races with SCCA sanctioned test days during the week?

Raymond "bummed" Blethen

RSTPerformance
03-25-2004, 04:20 PM
I did notice though that every race is with a different region...

Guess we just need to get NNJ TriR and NYR to add to the mix... last year didn't the NYR host one at pocono on the friday before the double regional??? It hought it was the other Pocono date that got cut...

I am also surprised the Summit 12 hour and or other summit enduro's are not in the series. Isn't that in the NESCCA region?

Raymond again

dickita15
03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
thanks john

raymond. wdc decided not to join last year because since they sell out early it would not be fair. besides st the time we were looking at shorter enduros which is a whole different animal. this year the one hours were dropped due to driver input. makes some sence why tow 10 hours to rau a 1 hour. the new nelson 12 hour was added. i am not sure if that was good but all enduros earned the same points so i guess it does not hurt to try it. nnjr ran poccono last year and did not do well so they dropped it. mosport went away, bad exchange rate. we are still trying to get a date at lrp, maybe next year.
that leaves us with the five we have and 3 of them are in ohio.
oh well. this is only year 2. hopefully it will build
dick

gwalsh
04-16-2004, 01:57 PM
There is no information about the 2004 Enduro Series on the NESCCA site. Anyone know what's up?

------------------
Gerry Walsh
SSC MINI Cooper
" I'm pedaling as fast as I can! "