PDA

View Full Version : homestead 12 hour

slackerjay
03-04-2004, 10:55 AM
anyone going?? they finally put up the intent forms. anyone? anyone??

~Jay

JohnRW
03-04-2004, 02:36 PM
I'm prolly staying home, but the other John is thinking about going mit der Nissan. He's working on me...but I've resisted so far.

You guys signed up for the Nelson 12 yet ? We're going to be running the SM, and parking the SSC car. Gotta get it thru the SP 12, then maybe a summer off. Flip a coin to figure out what we'll take in the VIR 13 in October - SM or SSC. I assume that you'll be there...

Hahn63
03-04-2004, 05:34 PM
NO!!!!! Not another SM!! You are heading toward the dark side! http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif Right brand wrong engine. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/biggrin.gif

Homestead just too far away. Looks like most are doing the triple header: Summit, Nelson and VIR.

Roland
ITA 16

Edwin Robinson
03-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by JohnRW:
I'm prolly staying home, but the other John is thinking about going mit der Nissan. He's working on me...but I've resisted so far.

You guys signed up for the Nelson 12 yet ? We're going to be running the SM, and parking the SSC car. Gotta get it thru the SP 12, then maybe a summer off. Flip a coin to figure out what we'll take in the VIR 13 in October - SM or SSC. I assume that you'll be there...

Woosie! - You let us take first again then!
~E.

slackerjay
03-05-2004, 10:57 AM
yes john we have sent the intent to run in for nelson. can't pass up a 12 hour at one of our home tracks!!! we will be at homestead, although we may be the only car on track...seems everyone is taking a pass on heading south. it didn't help they JUST posted the intent form early this week.

we are planning:
homestead
nelson
VIR

talk to you soon..
~j

JohnRW
03-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Edwin Robinson:
Woosie! - You let us take first again then!
~E.

Somewhere, there is a car door that needs a big black donut on it. I think I know where...

Where the hell were you two weeks ago ? Wx was nice, track was great, only had to make 1 stop in 3.5 hours. The GTI is now known as the "Teutonic Camel".

Ahhh, it's spring. All the east coast enduro rats are popping up out of their holes, like Pennsylvania groundhogs in February.

Jay - you going to be at the Summit Point Nat'l ? We'll talk there, and plan Erwin's demise. I know some people looking for rental seats, if you've got any open. Email me - eng1(at)whecDOTcom (anti-spam spider thingy)

Edwin Robinson
03-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JohnRW:
Somewhere, there is a car door that needs a big black donut on it. I think I know where...

Where the hell were you two weeks ago ? Wx was nice, track was great, only had to make 1 stop in 3.5 hours. The GTI is now known as the "Teutonic Camel".

Ahhh, it's spring. All the east coast enduro rats are popping up out of their holes, like Pennsylvania groundhogs in February.

Jay - you going to be at the Summit Point Nat'l ? We'll talk there, and plan Erwin's demise. I know some people looking for rental seats, if you've got any open. Email me - eng1(at)whecDOTcom (anti-spam spider thingy)

The groundhog speaks!

That's why the car is Black now- it's won't reflect so much of the paint from the 200SX!

;^)