PDA

View Full Version : 8 Hours of VIR - Important Update!

Paul
05-23-2003, 10:39 AM
Hey Y'all
Still trying to decide if you want to run the 8 Hour race at VIR on June 14th? I just heard that the North Carolina Region has dropped the $100 late fee and added ITE to the class mix. The more the merrier.

Paul
05-27-2003, 11:04 PM
Hope y'all can come and race with us.

www.ncrscca.com/Drivers.htm (http://www.ncrscca.com/Drivers.htm)

Colin Harmer
06-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Is there any information on the entry list for this event??

We are planning on coming down to play, but if there's only 22 cars there (one for every hour we have to tow..each way!) then I'll be a little "miffed"

Can anyone shed any light on the situation?

Let me know...

Thanks!

------------------
Colin Harmer
ITB 2-Red Golf
Halifax, NS

http://www.motorsportsolutions.ca
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Colin Harmer (edited June 05, 2003).]

slackerjay
06-06-2003, 09:10 AM
colin,

i have been waiting for the same info with no results. i don't think there's that many cars running in it or something. we are registered and want to know if we will be racing against anyone....

ANY INFO????????????

~Jay

Paul
06-06-2003, 10:31 AM
Ok guys,
The entry list is not up to the 82 car limit for VIR. It is also not up to the 50 car limit of Summit Point. It will probably come in somewhere around 25 cars. You won't be made famous or anything by running but you will have fun. Yeah I would like to see more entries but this was a relatively late breaking idea for the track and region. It is the innaugural event of something which will hopefully grow with time. Currently there are several IT-7s, a few ITS, a T1, a gaggle of SM, an ITB and an ITA with several more entries on the way. I hope everyone can make it. It should be a fun time.

NC Region
Paul Hoecke
IT-7 #15

Colin Harmer
06-07-2003, 06:35 PM
Hmmm 25 cars and we're the only ITB entry...that doesn't quite meet the hours of tow /entrant ratio that I had in mind.

Second thoughts pouring in now.

must think....