PDA

View Full Version : 12 hours @The Point Intent

dave parker
01-23-2003, 09:52 PM
Just trying to get a idea of who is going to run and what there running.
Any takers?

It has been confirmed that the Wisker/Coleman/Harrison team will be back with the Porsche SuperCup car. They won the overall last year and are looking to do it again.

Who is stepping up to the plate?

dave parker
wdcr itb#97

Green Flag Inc
01-26-2003, 01:36 AM
How quickly does this event fill up? This is only my 2nd year in SCCA and I'm interested in running this event but I need to discuss with some of my co-racers here in the Florida area. Can anyone give me an idea on how quickly this will fill up?

------------------
Green Flag Consulting
[email protected]

Terry Hanushek
02-10-2003, 02:54 PM
Green Flag

Originally posted by Green Flag Inc:
How quickly does this event fill up?

This year the entire field was filled within three days of the opening for intents. As of this weekend, there were ten on the reserve list.

This does not necessarily mean that the event is closed and you have no chance to compete. There are always some who file an intent and are unable to compete. Last year, the reserve list reached 20-25 but was reduced to zero prior to the event. If you are interested, file an intent and there is a good chance that you will have an opportunity to compete.

Terry

Green Flag Inc
02-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Terry Hanushek:
Green Flag

This year the entire field was filled within three days of the opening for intents. As of this weekend, there were ten on the reserve list.

This does not necessarily mean that the event is closed and you have no chance to compete. There are always some who file an intent and are unable to compete. Last year, the reserve list reached 20-25 but was reduced to zero prior to the event. If you are interested, file an intent and there is a good chance that you will have an opportunity to compete.

Terry

Thank you very much, I will submit and hopefully see you at the track!

------------------
Chris Brubaker
ITS #99 CFR Region
Green Flag Consulting
[email protected]

Terry Hanushek
02-11-2003, 01:03 AM
Chris

Originally posted by Green Flag Inc:
Thank you very much, I will submit and hopefully see you at the track!

Great

Terry