PDA

View Full Version : I Just Bought A Focus

joeg
12-29-2003, 09:23 AM
Oh well...Nice year end deal and I needed a car for commuting. The insurance company actually likes that it is a 4-door even though it has those "SVT" letters on it.

It will need snows, however.

Kazoo
12-29-2003, 08:45 PM
What? Did you get rid of/sick of the pickup?
Hey, are you (or anyone we know) going to the Hangover 100?

Dave F.

jericker
12-29-2003, 11:34 PM
Wow, Joe, when does the roll cage get installed? Who cares whether it has four doors or not.

joeg
12-30-2003, 08:26 AM
Obviously you can't tow with a Focus, David.

I don't have a minivan to enter the Hangover. Could be neat to watch, however.

joeg
12-30-2003, 08:30 AM
[quote]Originally posted by jericker:
[B]Wow, Joe, when does the roll cage get installed? Who cares whether it has four doors or not.

I agree, Jon. Four doors are cool. Roll cage--for rally--would have to go in well after the break-in, although its got a fair warranty.

The first acquisition will probably be a light pod with four Hella 4000 HID lamps. The first Mod will be to put the old rally computer in it.

jericker
12-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Way cool, Joe, I've been becoming more and more of a fan of WRC on SpeedChannel. In fact, I can't wait for the New Year's marathon. I might want to borrow the bank of Hella lamps though, we've been rumbling around here about trying to run the 12 hours of the Point this summer. I don't have any idea how I might last 12 hours when I couldn't last 5 laps this year. Have fun with the Focus.

Kazoo
12-30-2003, 07:12 PM
>Obviously you can't tow with a Focus, David.

I wouldn't challenge Randy to that! http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

>I don't have a minivan to enter the >Hangover. Could be neat to watch, however.

I do have my old Subaru to retire....
Anyway, I expect to be there so if you go, I'll be around.
Happy New Year