PDA

View Full Version : Ricker, where art thou?

tschwenke
10-07-2002, 08:25 AM
What happened? It didn't look good when you had the hood up at the corner station. I figured you were either showing them the goods or looking for a hole.

You didn't suffer the same fate as I during qualifying did you? You had a good one going on those old tires. I ran out of tire about 1/2 way through.. It's fun to use the brake in the middle of the corner - makes me feel like Albin with that welded diff...

jericker
10-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Hey Travis, I art though here or whatever that dumb English guys says. No major deal on the car, it looked worse from the corner station than it was. I thought when the car quit going into the keyhole that my accelerator cable or linkage broke, but it turned out that my coil wire BROKE, how about that one? I've never had that one happen. Anyway, I put one of Chris's wires on when I got to the paddock and the car fired right up so no major problems. BTW, great job on your year, you should be proud of your progression up to the big boys. Also, congrats on what should be second for you to my third in the CenDiv points, well earned. I'm already looking forward to next year, how about you? How about an email address off forum, mine is [email protected]. Talk to you later. Jon