PDA

View Full Version : ARRC 2005 date?

gran racing
12-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah I know - it's a bit early to start thinking about the 2005 ARRC but I'm seriously thinking of making the trip next year and need to coordinate my work schedule. Is the ARRC held during the first week of Nov. every year? Based on previous years, there is a practice session a few days before the ARRC, right? (I'll need all the practice I can possibly get.)

Thanks

------------------
Dave Gran
NER ITB #13
'87 Honda Prelude si

Vantage #51
12-16-2004, 10:43 PM
The date has been set for the first weekend in Nov.There is an event at VIR the weekend before, why not make a vacation out of it?
Scedule is up on the SARRC site.

Catch22
12-16-2004, 11:21 PM
On another note, if you're still looking for some 13x6 wheels let me know. I have a couple of ideas for you.

unchecked22 @ hotmail dot com

Scott

------------------
#22 ITC Honda Civic
3rd Place 2004 ARRC
1st Place 2004 ARRC Enduro

gran racing
12-17-2004, 10:37 AM
Jake (MR2) found some BBS wheels on eBay for me at a pretty good price. Now all I have to do is figure out how to raise the cash to put the rubber on them. Good thing we have an offseason up here in the north.

Thanks Scott - I appreciate your thought!

As for making it a vacation, sounds good to me. But my wife probably won't share the same excitement about the idea. (She actually would like to go to the ARRC with me and I don't want to push things too much.)

------------------
Dave Gran
NER ITB #13
'87 Honda Prelude si