PDA

View Full Version : Who will win?

Bill Miller
11-02-2004, 07:48 PM
Surprised this isn't already a hot topic.

Well????

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608

R2 Racing
11-03-2004, 12:49 AM
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm still trying to figure out just who's actually showing up.

racer-025
11-03-2004, 07:59 AM
Derek Lugar in ITB (Enduro).

7racing
11-03-2004, 12:21 PM
Jake Gulick - IT7
Anthony Serra - ITA

(sorry Ray, Anthony has had you beat all year.)

Jeremy

Hotshoe
11-04-2004, 10:16 AM
For Jake's Sake:

....I hope Brian Dobson shows up in IT7. He will be the one to beat. Then "maybe" Jake will get the idea of what a "FAST" RX7 is.
....And Jake, while your there, ask him and John Henderson what they think about the move you want to make.

___Rick Thompson #99 IT7

[This message has been edited by Hotshoe (edited November 07, 2004).]

Pellegrino Family
11-06-2004, 12:44 AM
Now that qualifying is posted, any bets on ITB? I want to venture a guess that if the top 3 (might I add, NER drivers) keep it smooth ..... I think it's a good guess they will finish as the top 3. I would love to see Raymond, who has pole, win this event. He's worked long and hard to beat his brother. However, if Stephen wins, I'll be just as happy, as long as Raymond is right behind them. And to think I had to miss this photo opportunity due to an illness at home. Good going guys. Your sponsors are mighty proud.
Incidently, for those of you who haven't seen Raymond, Stephen, and Derek all race together, you are in for a fantastic race. They are all well matched and put on a good show together. Keep it safe, guys, if you get this post. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/biggrin.gif

Russ Myers
11-06-2004, 02:43 PM
Completly ignoring Sam Moore, of course.

Russ

Russ Myers
11-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Completly ignoring Sam Moore, of course.

Russ

Pellegrino Family
11-06-2004, 09:43 PM
I only mentioned those drivers that I know personally in my post. Yes, I must admit, he is a threat. But I was looking at the NER guys and knowing what they are capable of I knew that they had a damn good chance of pulling it off. I am sure that if Sam has a lot of experience at RA then he will certainly put them to task for sure. But remember, these 3 have raced for 4 years together and basically know one another's moves inside out and backwards and forwards. And as for Raymond and Stephen, if anyone thinks that because they are brothers that they would be easy on each other, think twice. They have been highly competitive since infancy and Raymond has been seeking to beat Stephen from green flag to checker for a long time. It should have been a terrific race. Has anyone got any idea how it finished? I haven't heard yet and the results are not posted as of now.
Again, sorry about not mentioning Sam in my post. I hope he did well...but not TOO well to beat our NER drivers... http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif

Pellegrino Family
11-06-2004, 10:56 PM
Didn't mean to ignore Sam's 4th place qualiying. Being from NE area and personally knowing the 3 representatives from NER who qualified in the top 3, I just wanted to give kudos to them and was excited to see them gridded together. These 3 drivers have raced closely together for 4 years now and know each others moves quite well and usually put on one hell of a show. And there is no loved lost between the brothers Blethen when it comes to competition against one another. They both run hard together and know the better one will come out ahead. But since you have said that Sam is also quite good, those first 4 should have put on quite a show. As of 9:44 EST, no race results are up on the site yet....am anxious to see how it went.

bobpink
11-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Looking for the results myself. Will post them to the ARRC website as soon as I get them - probably Sunday morning unfortunately.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

Pellegrino Family
11-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Hopefully nothing amiss happened today. Damn it's tough not going and knowing what's going on, especially since we were supposed to travel down but couldn't because of an illness in the family. Suppose, no news is good news and they are all celebrating a good day and just forgot to send you the stuff. http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/rolleyes.gif

bobpink
11-07-2004, 10:58 AM
I received a note from Timing & Scoring and I posted what they had to say under Qualifying/Race Results. It's not good.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

Bill Miller
11-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Bob,

I can't find your comments, what's the link?

------------------
MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
SCCA 279608

m glassburner
11-07-2004, 01:26 PM
Bobpink said on another thread...a miata took out the timing equipment....he will try and post on monday http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif

p99ro
11-07-2004, 03:21 PM
I said it before I`ll say it again. I hate those Meeeeeeeaaaaaaataaasssss.

CRXsi ITA 09 NER
Scott I might not be yellow next year Haven.

ITTdriver
11-07-2004, 07:07 PM
ITB results: 1st Derek Lugar, 2nd Colin Harmer both of the Canadian crew, 3rd Tom Rogers a local racer.

------------------
Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are sports. The rest are just games.
Hemingway.

bobpink
11-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Well, congratulations to the Canadian crew! After their miserable luck last year it is nice to see them able to go home with a couple of podium finishes.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

Scirocco#28
11-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ITTdriver:
ITB results: 1st Derek Lugar, 2nd Colin Harmer both of the Canadian crew, 3rd Tom Rogers a local racer.

BIG Congrats to Derek and Colin, representing NS and AMP in a big way!!!

------------------
ITB Scirocco
HighSpeed Motorsports (http://www.geocities.com/highspeedconnectionracing)

racer-025
11-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by racer-025:
Derek Lugar in ITB (Enduro).

OK, I was almost correct - He won the Sprint race. His car was totalled in the enduro. It's a good thing Derek owns 3 of them. Congrats to the Canadian boys on their 1-2 finish! (I have to race these guys all year!)

[This message has been edited by racer-025 (edited November 09, 2004).]