PDA

View Full Version : Road Atlanta Test Day Schedule

bobpink
10-24-2004, 04:05 PM
The Test Day Schedule is available at the Road Atlanta webite. It is a PDF file and you will need Acrobat Reader to view it.

http://www.roadatlanta.com/test-day-schedule.pdf

There is also a link to this document on the ARRC website if you don't want to go there from here.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

R2 Racing
10-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Bob,

I had heard from a friend that the Thursday test day is prorated. So if I was only able to show up and run the afternoon half of the test day, would I only get charged half price? That would help me out big time. Otherwise I won't be able to use it at all.

I will not be leaving central Ohio until about 4-5pm Wednesday, planning on stopping somewhere, and then arriving Thursday before noon. I figure some time for registration, getting parked, and set up and I could be ready for a couple test sessions in the afternoon. Thanks!

Kevin Ruck
RuckRacing ITA Integra

RSTPerformance
10-27-2004, 12:58 AM
If it means anything... last year it was pro rated as we ran only 1 session $50.00.

Raymond
RST Performance Racing

bobpink
10-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Kevin, don't have an answer for you, but Raymond seems to have handled this one. Best bet is to call Road Atlanta at the phone number listed to get it straight from them.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

Hracer
10-27-2004, 09:42 AM
Kevin,

The last several test days we ran at Road Atlanta before an SCCA weekend we did not run the full test day. It has always been $50 per session for us, as well.

Good luck and see you in a little over a week.

Alex
#90 ITA

[This message has been edited by Hracer (edited October 27, 2004).]

R2 Racing
10-27-2004, 10:17 AM
Ok, great! My only concern is if they won't let me cause I will not have been there for the early morning drivers meeting listed on the schedule. I will call and find out for sure.

JIgou
10-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Kevin, let me summarize that meeting for you:

Crusty old man (track employee) stands in front of crowd of drivers, states "My initials are JC, which to you means I am God." (quote from last year's speech. Seriously.) We must listen to him and obey. Don't MAKE him come down from the tower!!!!!

That's pretty much it. Typical "play nice" speech with...well, some spice, I guess.

j

R2 Racing
10-28-2004, 12:41 AM
It looks like Group A (with ITA) has a session right after lunch at 1:30 and another later on in the afternoon. I'm going to shoot for arriving around 11-12 on Thursday and run at least one (maybe both) of the afternoon sessions.

Yup, sounds like most "drivers meetings" I've ever been to.

volante
10-28-2004, 05:06 PM
He was god in 2002 drivers meeting also

RussMcB
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Does anyone know what the test day cost is for a 2nd and 3rd driver for the same car? Three of us are planning to do the test day, then Sunday's enduro. We don't want to pay $600 for the test day, though.

I'll call the track tomorrow, but I was hoping someone here might know.

TIA.

Russ

RussMcB
11-03-2004, 01:52 PM
I called the track. Cost is per car, not driver. IOW, no additional cost for additional driver(s).