PDA

View Full Version : NER Heads to the ARRC!

RSTPerformance
09-28-2004, 12:38 AM
I was wondering if everyone from NER would like to park together and if there are any volunteers to organize the set up! I have already talked to Kathy and got new LARGER NER triangle stickers for our cars. It would be great if we could all decide on a location to put them that is the same this way we can all promote our club! I also will be getting some banners to hang from our canopies that will say NER SCCA so we can really stand out as the NER crowd! I figure some lights, some music and some beers will make it a great hangout as well! Let me know what you all think and if there are any volunteers to do anything specific!

Stephen

RSTPerformance
09-28-2004, 12:41 AM
I already thought of some volunteer jobs that we should fill!

Someone to take pictures for the website
Someone to make an update for Brian to download onto the website
someone to organize parking and set up
someone to make an article of or adventure for Pit Talk and submit the same article with pictures to Sports Car/grassroots motorsports and any other magazines you can think of.

Ok done for tonight
Stephen

RSTPerformance
10-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Ok time to get in gear....

WHO IS GOING???

We need to let Fletcher know so we can all park together.... I sent him this e-mail a few moments ago...

Fletcher-

Hi... we are looking forward to seeing you again this year!!! We are part of the New England Region (NER) Group heading down this season. This year we will have 2 cars coming on a 2-car 5th wheel trailer. All the storage we have will be in the trailer so we will need to keep the trailer at our paddock spot. We have 2 larger cars for ITB (Not VW.. Audi Coupes http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif ) We would like to be pitted with the NER gang as we have the regions NER banners and we would like to proudly mark the Northeast’s spot at this years ARRC!!! I am not sure who else is planning on going but I will put up a post on improvedtouring.com for people to e-mail you and tell you that they are part of the NER Group!!! Let me know if you can think of any issues.

Thank you for your help;

Raymond Blethen
RST Performance Racing
www.rstperformance.com (http://www.rstperformance.com)

PS: Feel free to put us relatively near the Canadian (Lugar) gang, as we NER members know them well and always enjoy their company!!! (Not sure if they like ours though http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif )

Next up, when is everyone heading down? I am leaving Tuesday night after work making a stop in DC to pick up my lovely co-pilot (she needs a towing challenge) around 2:00am. I will make a momentary (5 min http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif ) stop in DC to pick her up and be on my way. Planning on enjoying some free time on Wednesday afternoon before racing starts on Thursday. We will be running the enduro as well so we wont be leaving till Sunday night.

The entire crew (5 people) will be flying to Atlanta late on Wednesday night getting a rental car (we have not rented it yet so their is room to make it bigger). They will be flying back Sunday night around 7:00pm.

Raymond "So who is in? what’s the dealios..." Blethen

moto62
10-20-2004, 12:23 AM
If anyone in the Northeast would like to paddock as a group, please send me the required info ASAP and I will forward the info onto Fletch in one email.
From ARRC parking thread:
Basic information needed will be: Your Name, telephone number(s), ETA, Your paddock request. We will need such info as length of trailer, with and without tow vehicle, number of race cars, size of canopy, and desired paddock location. If you are requesting a group space, we need all of this information for each person. Make sure everyone in your group if aware of your request. If space is allotted for someone as part of a group, they must park with that group.
Also, If you konw anyone that's going that does not use this forum but would like to be part of the group, just get me the info.
Ray Lee Chee
[email protected]