PDA

View Full Version : Online Registation problems

bobpink
10-17-2004, 08:27 PM
I've been getting questions and phone calls about problems people have been having with the ARRC online registration, but this is an area I have no control over. And since I have been away from competition for a couple of years I can't recall how the whole system works anymore.

I wanted to let everyone know I have e-mailed Jim at FinGroup.com about these problems (late-entry fee and confusion about race registration) so they can be addressed.

p.s.-tried to fix the title of this post, but can't.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude

[This message has been edited by bobpink (edited October 17, 2004).]

bobpink
10-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Here's the deal with the online registration problems some of you have experienced.

Late Entry Fee: The late fee was added to three early entries by mistake all of which were resolved and the error fixed days ago. There shouldn't be any further problems with this. Please let us know if otherwise.

Difficulty with the Online Registration: Some people have expressed confusion with registering for a particular race. We have many successful registrations so it looks like the online registration is working the way it should. If someone has a particular problem please let us know the details so we can have a better idea of the problem you are having and can work to resolve it.

We are working to make registration better for the racers so this one thing that can be a pain in the butt during a race weekend is easier on everyone.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude