PDA

View Full Version : schedule

bldn10
09-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Bob, even if you don't have all the details (and obviously you don't since the schedule is not posted) can you post a very general one? I.e. what qualifying and what races are run each day? I'm trying to figure out what nights to book a room for. Thanks.

Bill Denton
ITS RX-7
Memphis

Anubis
09-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Not sure the schedule has been hammered out due to the AMS weekend and now Petit coming up. But the past few years have been practice on Friday, sprint races on Saturday and enduro on Sunday. Should be a good starting point.

------------------
Lance Snyder
Atlanta Region F&C

No more the small one, the weak one, the frightened one.
Running from beatings, deflating.
I'm becoming more than a man. More than you ever were.
Driven and burning to rise beyond Jesus.

bobpink
09-12-2004, 09:20 AM
I will see where the Region is regarding the schedule and try give everyone an idea of when to expect the full one.

------------------
Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
ITS Honda Prelude (no longer for sale, I think)

bldn10
09-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks guys. The ARRC-online site says that the practice day is Thursday not Friday. I did recall that the sprints were usually Sat. and Enduros Sun. but when is the qualifying? If someone doing only the Enduro needs to be there to qualify on Fri., that is important info.

m glassburner
09-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Qualifying for the enduro is on sunday morning... then quiet time and then the race. ok....that was last year http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by m glassburner (edited September 13, 2004).]

ARRC Comm
09-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Mr glassburner, you may not be correct this time, we are working on a schedule, thing will be different this year. We will let everyone know as soon as possible. Yes, AMS was a real work hard , time consuming effort by the powers to be, now the Petitt and the Runoffs, so give a week or so after them and we should have the info for you. Yes Pracitice and Qualifing on Fri, sprints on Sat and two special races and a enduro on Sunday is the plan, details to follow. Fletcher