PDA

View Full Version : So when do we go?

p99ro
08-14-2004, 10:16 PM
I`m going.
Scott CRXsi ITA 09 NER

RSTPerformance
08-18-2004, 12:51 AM
The 2 car RST Performance Racing rig leaves at 5:00pm from Lowell, MA on Tuesday, will make a quick stop in Washington DC at 2:00am, then it will be off to "South of the border" and will arrive at Road Atlanta sometime early in the afternoon on Wednesday. *Subject to change depending on any million factors that effect a racing season...

The rest of the crew, drivers and friends will arrive by plane in Atlanta on Wednesday night, rent a car and drive up.

Last year NER had 2 podium (top 3) finishes right... Looking forward to helping bring the NER flag to the podium again in 2004

Raymond "How did I get succered into towing both cars" Blethen

planet6racing
08-18-2004, 08:50 AM
I'm still working out the details, but I'm planning to arrive sometime Wednesday so I can run the test day on Thursday.

I'm really starting to look forward to it. I guess I should get the car 100% ready, eh?

------------------
Bill
Planet 6 Racing
bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com

oanglade
08-18-2004, 09:23 AM
I'll be there, but I'm starting a new job, so I don't know if I'll be able to do the test day and am even concerned about friday.

It's only a 20 minute tow for me, so at some point I will be there for sure.

------------------
Ony Anglade
ITA Miata
Sugar Hill, GA

p99ro
08-18-2004, 09:28 PM
What airline are they flying on and how much? I need to do the same thing.
Scott ITA NER CRXsi
P.S. how many in the car. Have gas monies.

JIgou
08-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Our trip will probably go something like this:

Leave Des Moines after work on Tuesday, drive "a ways" - other side of St. Louis, most likely; perhaps as far as Paducah, KY

Spend the night

Hit the road again Wednesday morning, arrive at the track and wait to be allowed in. Set up, run test day Thursday.

Subject to the same things Raymond is subject to above.

Jarrod

RSTPerformance
08-19-2004, 05:12 PM
Let me get the details on the ones flying... Tickets now are $225 roundtrip with one airline from Manchester to Atlanta and ifly I think is only $100.00 each way from Manchester to Atlanta.

The rental car could be upgraded to a van.... Guess it depends on how many people want to go... if more are interested please e-mail [email protected]

planet6racing
08-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Jarrod:

I'd hook up with you someplace down south, but I don't think I'll be able to keep up with your Excursion (your diesel versus my 302 in the mountains = no comparison!).

Anyone know when we'll be able to get into the track? I'm hoping Wednesday night so I don't need another hotel room, but if I have to...

------------------
Bill
Planet 6 Racing
bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com