PDA

View Full Version : ITB 610

Jiveslug
09-01-2002, 12:23 AM
Hey gang. I was wondering if anyone has seen a 610 decked out for ITB competition. I can maybe get my hands on one for a few hundred. The research I have done on them seems promising. 4 wheel independent suspension, L20B motor, approx 2300lbs, etc. They seem to have most suspension parts similar to the 510. In fact, they almost seem like the same car under the skin, except for the 2 liter engine. Any info would be awesome. Thanks!

Jive

amarkel
09-09-2002, 04:08 PM
I race a 610 in ITB. It is not a bad car. In ITB it is not that competive of a car. Compared to the Mustngs nd Volvo 240s it is somewhat slow. If you hve ny questions or would like to swap parts email me at [email protected]

amarkel
09-10-2002, 09:06 AM
I am currently running a ITB 610. It is a good car but the hardest part about the 610 or the 510 is getting the suspension setup right while staying within your budget. when it is lowered the stock front suspension has some weird geometry that can make it dart around under braking. The rear isn't any better. The independent rear suspension does some weird toe and camber changes when it is compressed. My car came with 900lbs springs in the rear to change this, but it makes the car understeer.If you have any questions email me at [email protected]