PDA

View Full Version : Good Header for '95-'98 240SX??

Banzai240
01-02-2002, 01:21 PM
I've been scouring the market trying to find a decent header for the S14 (specifically '95-'98) 240SX without much luck. The choices seem to be Greedy or Hotshot, both of which don't appear to be much of an improvemtent over the factory manifold.

Does anyone out there know of a source for a true, 4-into-1 racing style header for the S14?? If not, is there anyone that has been running the HotShot that can comment on wether or not it's worth the $300+ cost?

I've been considering building my own stepped header for my '97 if I can't find an aftermarket source, which I'm sure will cost about the same as buying one (especially with the merge collector), but thought I'd take a shot and see if there is a "purchasable" source available first.

Thanks,
Darin

bobpink
01-02-2002, 05:23 PM
Rebello Racing built the header for the EP 240SX Grayson Upchurch, Jr. races. You might also look into Sunbelt Performance Engines. Admittedly, a header from either one of these two sources would surely run a good bit more than $300, but they might be a starting point.

Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
OPM Motorsports
ITS Honda Prelude