PDA

View Full Version : Z3

sfprsr
10-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Is anyone going to campaign a Z3 in ITA next year?

Andy Bettencourt
10-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Currently one being developed and running the Northeast. Noem is on the board so he may chime in...

AB

------------------
Andy Bettencourt
New England Region, R188967
ITS RX-7 and ITA project SM
www.flatout-motorsports.com

nlevine
10-18-2004, 11:36 AM
As Andy said, I've got a Z3 that I've managed to race three times this season as an ITA car. There's another one that I know of, also in the Northeast, that's in development. Both mine and the other one were ex-SSB cars, both originally built by tc kline racing.
I'm looking forward to further developing the car, now that I've finally figured out some electrical gremlins I caused for myself.

-noam
#18 ITA
NER SCCA

Doc Bro
10-20-2004, 05:59 PM
I have one in the build stages as well...yes I am the other one. Noam is further along than me. My car should be ready for next season, however I will be ready with a totally stock motor. I have concentrated all of my efforts on the suspension. I have autocrossed the car twice (2 seconds) and am REALLY excited about next season. It's really small and really fun to drive. I think that it will be a good car to campaign as long as it is classed at the correct weight. It is not the cheapest car to build but no BMW would be...there is definitely a cool factor though. Please feel free to contact me with ? or comments. I'll be glad to help. Rob