PDA

View Full Version : MIDIV adopts IT7

miketrier
11-16-2003, 09:58 PM
The MIDIV Board unanimously adopted the proposal to create the IT7 class starting in 2004. It is a regular class, jusst like SM. Thanks to everyone who helped by contacting their RE's, sending me emails or attending the convention, especially Mark.
I invite everyone from other divisions with a 1st Gen ITA/7 to come to a MIDIV event.

theenico
11-17-2003, 12:11 PM
Mike,
Congratulations on a job well done. I know you put a lot of effort into this. See you next season.

------------------
Nico
KCRaceware (816) 257-7305
[email protected]

rgrunenw
11-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Congratulations!

Having gone through this in Central Division, to ensure the class success I would suggest:

- Writing an article for the regional magazines explaining what it is, how it will operate, etc.

- Find and contact every individual with an ITA RX7 who has raced in your division during the past few years. Ask for their support in making the class a success by running a couple of events.

- If possible, establish a bulletin board or mailing list for IT7 drivers in your division to aid in communication.

Good luck!

Rich

ishod
11-20-2003, 12:25 AM
GOOD JOB! everyone. Be sure to personally thank your RE's for their support. This will be fun. Anything I can do to help promote / support this in the comming year please feel free to contact me.

Scott Goble
Springfield, MO
(417) 848-7584
[email protected]

lee graser
11-21-2003, 11:36 AM
Congratulations on your IT-7 success----looking forward to future Mid-div----Cen-Div---SE-Div interdivisional series???? for IT-7--the ARRC has an IT-7 class but surprisingly has seen limited support for this fall classic----inspite of the IT-7 class being a huge success in SE Div-----maybe the Mid-Div and Cen Div guys will tow south and show the SE div guys what it is all about for the 2004 ARRC.

Lee G. SEDiv IT-7 committee chair

itaracer
11-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Lee,

That's the plan here in MiDiv. Seriously, I'm planning on getting in a couple of events next year at RA and doint the ARRC. I have a little work to do on the car this winter. Any set up help appreciated.

------------------
Mark Jeffery
ITA #92 '85 RX7
MiDiv - Arkansas Region

RacinRich
12-02-2003, 09:43 PM
Congratulations MWDiv. Now we need to figure out how we can get more IT7 cars to the ARRC.

Rich Miller
CenDiv IT7 Liason
REMSPORT #35

ddewhurst
12-03-2003, 10:11 AM
Rich, ya know anyone who has a 4:88 laying around collecting dust?

[email protected]

Have Fun http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif
David

Eagle7
12-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by ddewhurst:
Rich, ya know anyone who has a 4:88 laying around collecting dust?
One for me too, but I need a 2nd gen.

------------------
Marty Doane
ITS RX7 #13
CenDiv WMR

sjokatt
12-06-2003, 10:51 AM
Congradulations on your endeavor I can only imagine how difficult it must have beeen, I have had some experiences to know. I would like to know the prceedure to get IT7 in the Northeast region. If you could email me at [email protected] maybe I could get the ball rolling.
Regards, Eric