PDA

View Full Version : coilover kit for 85 rx7

turbogsl-se
10-08-2003, 02:02 AM
hello everyone , im new to this forum and would like to introduce my self. my name is joseph , i live in miami florida where its extremely HOT , i just had a baby boy and bought my home last month. but on a more related topic i own a decent looking 1st gen GSL-SE with a highly modified hybrid TurboII engine and tranny with TO4E upgrade.the suspension is very nice on it but i want more adjustability depending on different tracks ,etc. my question is does anyone have a set of coilovers in good condition complete with springs and shocks ready to drop in. ALSO does anyone own a set of coilovers from G-FORCE engineering? if so how happy are you with your product , and do you use it strictly for track or occasional track and street?
ok thanks again for your future input .all will be appreciated.

steve s
10-09-2003, 08:31 PM
i also live in miami where do you race? do you do the auto cross circuit? or track days? this will determine what spring combination you need. i can help you with the coilover setup just call me at 305-235-3153 and we can do the coilover setup it very easy to do.

------------------
steve saney
it-7 /it-a #34

turbogsl-se
10-10-2003, 10:56 PM
sounds great steve . i will definetly call you some time this weekend. i have to get some studying out of the way first , have a few finals coming up. dont want my car to distract me cause once i start talking about her i dont stop.haha ok talk to you soon