PDA

View Full Version : carb parts sources

plank
07-01-2002, 11:30 AM
I would like to play with my carb, putting in different jets, air bleeds etc. We have a Yaw carb and have had nothing but trouble with it, probably our fault, not his, but anyway what we would like to do is buy a set of jets and tubes and play with it until we get it to work the way we want. Anyone know any sources of kits. The holley jets don't plug in and I would like to buy a kit with various sizes like I can buy for a Holley.

D Plank RX7 ITA

balz
07-01-2002, 11:57 AM
When you find one...please let me know...I have done a lot of horse trading for different secondaries...I have 160s-175s. I too would like to get a kit...

I'll try MazdaComp today and see what they have.

Balz
#67 IT-7
www.balz.myip.org (http://www.balz.myip.org)

I live my life one apex (SEAL) at a time!

ddewhurst
07-02-2002, 05:08 AM
Dick, we still have not crossed paths. 101 * with humidity that you could swim through this past weekend at the Farm. http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/frown.gif Gingerman SBR Double next & then the second double at Mid Ohio.

Will ya be either place ?

On the funny side maybe. Ya know the old saying that too many cooks spoil the soup. Yes I understand that with your race car there are a number of students involved & it's great to learn what works & what don't work in a real life situation.

With your carb have you been down the path with Paul or are ya just trying to sort the carb within your work group ?

------------------
Have Fun

David Dewhurst
CenDiv Milwaukee Region Spec-7 #14

Rex B
07-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Hey guys, I can tell you that Mazda Comp no longer services those jets separately. I tried to order an assortment last week.
So I checked with Mazdatrix. After more trouble that it should have taken, I got 2 pairs of jets from them. Bit they were not Mazda jets. I'm pretty sure they are the Weber/Holley 5200 jets, which have the same thread but seat differently. I had no choice but to use them, but I wish they had told me that when I ordered.
I can order 5200 jets from Holley, maybe I'll do that.

p99ro
07-07-2002, 12:27 AM
Two Words Fast Freddie in Calf.

Tak
07-10-2002, 12:31 AM
Webber DGV jets work well. Now if someone knows where to get emulsion tubes!

Tachi