PDA

View Full Version : found your missing Yaw

04-28-2002, 10:46 PM
I just spent the day with Paul Yaw at the cal club national race.
as I told a few of you recently he is devoting the majority of his time on Michael Dunbars GT-3 rx7 dialing it in for the runoffs. I told him a few of you had no luck getting ahold of him and he expresed regret that he hasnt had time to respond promptly but he said its business as usuall and he is sending out carbs on a regular basis.
send him an email with you requirments, then send him your carb.
http://personal.riverusers.com/~yawpower/

mailto:[email protected]

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA Mazda #77
SFR, NORPAC
CSCC, SOPAC

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited April 28, 2002).]

RX767
05-09-2002, 02:37 PM
I did receive an e-mail response from Paul Yaw on Monday 5/6, and I had an insightful conversation with him via phone on the 5/7.

Daryl, I appreciate your post and your taking time out of a race weekend to track Paul down. I was on the verge of giving-up and sending my carborator to another shop since I had also made several unsuccessful attempts to contact him. I have been through Paul's impressive site and there really was not anyone else I wanted working on my carborator. Currently, my carborator is in transit. I look forward to the upcoming power gain, and solving my fuel delivery problems.

Bill Emery
ITA #67

tdw6974
05-09-2002, 10:18 PM
Daryl, Is Paul's Mailing address on web site? I can't find it. I want to send a carb to be repaired. Thanks Tom weaver

05-09-2002, 11:18 PM
Not sure if he does repairs, you might want to call or email him first.

YAW POWER PRODUCTS
1015 E.MILES
TUCSON,AZ 85719
(520)-670-0110
[email protected]

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA Mazda #77
SFR, NORPAC
CSCC, SOPAC

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited May 09, 2002).]

IT7#66
05-29-2002, 09:34 PM
Paul called me a few weeks ago after I had almost given up on him for dead <G>.. His work is perfect and the turn around time was very fast....