PDA

View Full Version : Where do I belong?

jake_94pgt
03-20-2002, 12:11 AM
I have a Ford Probe GT tht I want in ITS. It's built for STS solo comp now. So I figure for the most part I need safty stuff. I know it's a Ford but Mazda designed most of it. Feel like I own the child of divorced parents. Will you guys have me?

Jake

------------------
Trying to get around know-how and parts for a 94 Probe GT in ITS by 2003

rlekun
03-20-2002, 09:36 AM
Jake,

As always I'd suggest you find someone who has experience with the Probe in ITS to help you.

Anyone have some names for Jake? I know Dick Ruhl in Columbus, OH ran a Probe in ITS for a few years but I believe he sold it. In fact, Jake, check older messages somewhere on this board (different threads...possibly the CenDiv thread) as I remember there was a guy posting questions about rebuilding his crashed Probe (which now that I think about it, I think that was Dick Ruhl's old car!)

If none of that pans out, see if you can get hold of Dick (@Dick Ruhl Ford in Columbus) or ask his service manager because I think all the work on the car was done in the service dept)

Glad to see you've got the red mist! Welcome to the party!

Chris Wire
03-20-2002, 06:46 PM
You may want to check out the profile for ChrisM on this board. He races both a Probe GT and a MX6. He has been through it all and can probably remember most of it! http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/wink.gif (JK, Chris.)

------------------
Chris Wire
Team Wire Racing
ITS Mazda RX7 #35

S_Leis
03-21-2002, 06:18 PM
Dick Ruhl sold his dealership to the Germaine family this past year. You could try to contact them and see if they have contact info for Mr. Ruhl.

Steve Leis

jake_94pgt
03-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Thanks guys.

Jake

rlekun
03-24-2002, 11:55 PM
Found this on an old thread:
Will Nonnamaker (330) 497-4484 ext. 23, North Canton, OH was selling his
ITS Mazda MX6 racers - 1999 Motorola Cup Touring Class winning cars, Most fully developed Mazda MX-6s in country with over 13 Professional Victories, 1995 ITE & 1997 SSA NEOHIO Regional Championships. Very Reliable (finished 27 out of 28 races in 1999),