PDA

View Full Version : Second gen. rear speaker house

BALLZOUT
01-17-2002, 12:44 AM
Has anyone ever got in trouble for cutting off those pesky rear speaker housings. I've tried to read in a loop hole (GCR) but it's not too easy. There's no real advantage to rid them , they just look so darn stupid, and I had to remove mine to do the cool cage, and I don't want to put them back on !!! Rick says...Thanks !

mazdagt3
01-17-2002, 01:23 AM
rick most guys i run against have them removed. you could say its part of the stereo system and can be removed.

our cars still have them. the cage is nowhere near these points.

eprodrx7
01-17-2002, 10:20 AM
go ahead and remove them. Site that they were removed to facilitate the cage install. And when someone gives you a hard time about it use them as a punching bag...

C. Ludwig
01-17-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by eprodrx7:
go ahead and remove them. Site that they were removed to facilitate the cage install. And when someone gives you a hard time about it use them as a punching bag...

I like the way this guy thinks! http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/biggrin.gif

Chris

greendot
01-21-2002, 06:15 AM
I found that this is a convenient place to stash a KONI adjust knob. Stays there with no problem until helpful passerbys in the paddock pick it up and ask "did you lose this"