PDA

View Full Version : Other Hondas moving besides CRX's?

tom91ita
11-18-2004, 02:04 PM
I've seen the Fastrack for the 1st gen's CRX's and the Accords moving to ITB and gaining weight but are there any other hondas moving?

Specifically, are the '92 to 95 Civics (1.5L DX's) moving?

1stGenBoy
11-18-2004, 02:44 PM
Well, if no one wrote a letter asking for a reclass of this car i, would say it is not moving. I have not seen anything on this car in the last two or three months.
Cars are not reviewed for reclass unless a letter is written with the reasons why it should be moved.
This may change in the next year or so if the ITAC gets caught up on the other issues before them and then they might have a chance to look at cars already classed but, possibly misclassed.Hope this helps.

Bob Clark
SCCA IT Advisorary Committee

R2 Racing
11-19-2004, 02:19 AM
I'm pretty sure Scott (Catch22) wrote at least one, maybe two letters about moving the '92-'95 DX's to ITB.

Also I believe the '88-'91 DX's are going to ITB too.

[This message has been edited by R2 Racing (edited November 19, 2004).]

1stGenBoy
11-19-2004, 11:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Scott (Catch22) wrote at least one, maybe two letters about moving the '92-'95 DX's to ITB.

That very well could be. I just did not see anything on my notes about this car. I only checked back to july of this year. I will have to check when we have our conference call on mon.

Also I believe the '88-'91 DX's are going to ITB too.

Not yet! This was tabled for more discussion and fact finding at our oct 04 meeting. If approved this will still have to be voted on by the BOD at their dec meeting. I have told scott that we would try to get it on the agenda for the BOD meeting but, i cannot promise it for sure.

Bob Clark
SCCA IT Advisorary Committee

[This message has been edited by 1stGenBoy (edited November 19, 2004).]