PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Integra Race Car!

Gord Galloway
07-22-2004, 08:10 PM
Everyone please keep your eyes out for a stolen 1997 Integra race car with the #38 and WCMA/CACC bagdes on it. It is White with Yellow accents and is fairly distiguishable (if still in one piece)It was parked outside a motel in Vancouver for the Molson Indy this week and somebody stole the Truck (Newer Ford I believe) and enclosed trailer which had car and all gear inside, If anyone hears anything please contact either Vancouver or Calgary police or shoot me an email,

Thanks everyone,

------------------
Gordon Galloway
Honda CRXsi
IT2 #32

[This message has been edited by Gord Galloway (edited July 22, 2004).]

m glassburner
07-23-2004, 01:47 AM
He should be drawn and quartered I say!!! Tared and feathered!!!Horse thiefs in the old days were hanged for this!! http://Forum.ImprovedTouring.com/it/mad.gif

Gord Galloway
07-23-2004, 07:51 PM
Truck has been recovered , however car and trailer are still missing. I have heard unconfirmed reports that the trailer was seen yesterday in the Kamloops area. It is a white 26-28ft enclosed trailer with Alberta Plates and it has a kinda funny looking roof rack/ spectator stand thingy. If anyone wants pics of the car I do have them.

mavis
07-29-2004, 10:17 PM
same thing happened to us 2 years ago. they eventually found the race car but the trailer was never recovered.

Greg Amy
08-09-2004, 10:38 AM
Any updates?

GSR55
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
That both pisses me off and makes me sick (I'm talking about the theft). Good luck.