PDA

View Full Version : prelude suspension

rage_racing
10-03-2003, 01:12 PM
now its in the right section...I have been looking everywhere for suspension for my prelude which falls in 83-87 parts category and the only shock/strut I can find is the KYB Gr2 any suggestions on the best way to get a good suspension for this carit doesnt seem to be interchangeable with any other honda or acura

p.keane
10-05-2003, 10:02 AM
If you call Koni direct they will custom build shocks for you. You can also try Tom at OPM. I have a set of Carrars that I used to run on my Accord that I would let go, but you would probably have to modify the mounting brackets to fit your application.

rage_racing
10-06-2003, 12:23 PM
how much you want for them and do you know off hand how much difference there actually is in the accord and prelude suspension...
i may have to make a trip to the bone yard today and do some digging around a few of them

p.keane
10-06-2003, 02:03 PM
I would have to dig the parts out of my wharehouse to give you the exact dimensions. I know that the front upper mount is a three bolt pattern and the rear is two. Email me at [email protected] and will talk about price.