PDA

View Full Version : ITS GSR

four27
04-30-2003, 05:17 PM
What neg camber are you folks running front and rear on your integras? Anyone running the Koni 3011 double adjustable expensive shocks and what settings bounce and rebound seems to work best?

Also I tried a set of Falken Aszenis sticky street tires that I bought for wet/drying conditions and wow we only lost 1.5 sec over the Hoosier slicks. and they are only about $80 apiece and showed no noticable wear after two ontrack 20 min sessions.

ITAIntegraLS
04-30-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by four27:
What neg camber are you folks running front and rear on your integras? Anyone running the Koni 3011 double adjustable expensive shocks and what settings bounce and rebound seems to work best?

Also I tried a set of Falken Aszenis sticky street tires that I bought for wet/drying conditions and wow we only lost 1.5 sec over the Hoosier slicks. and they are only about $80 apiece and showed no noticable wear after two ontrack 20 min sessions.

ITAIntegraLS
04-30-2003, 09:25 PM
I run 3 neg camber at the front and 2 neg vamber at ther rear. with tokico shocks at full hard. The hoosier slicks are way faster than the Azenis tires you probably didnt get to the full potential of the hoosiers. The falkens fall apart when driven hard for 30 min or so. Its on a Race tire its for weekend time trail Drivers. Good luck tought Id stick with the Hoosiers.

Ita Integra LS

Originally posted by four27:

four27
05-01-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by ITAIntegraLS:

When you say full hard on the shocks, do you mean compression and rebound and what size springs are you running.? Same setting front and rear? I have 900 front and 1100 rear. How about tire pressure on the Hoosiers? We found that 34 front and 31 rear
is good. We come off the track at 47lbs hot