PDA

View Full Version : 88-91 Civic/CRX Rear Bar

SUYTRacing
09-12-2002, 08:20 PM
What rear stabilizer bars are you guys running? I was going to get an ST bar, but everyone seems to be back ordered.

What are you running? What diameter is it? Where did you get it? What did it cost?

Thanks in advance.

Ed.

steveE
09-13-2002, 04:55 PM
On my ITA CRXsi I am running the adjustable ST swaybar in the rear (and the stock bar in the front). The ST bar is heavy compared to the Progress Competition bar. Im not sure of the wieght savings (maybe around 5-10 pounds) I recommend the Progess bar.

steveE

jasonb
09-16-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by steveE:
On my ITA CRXsi I am running the adjustable ST swaybar in the rear (and the stock bar in the front). The ST bar is heavy compared to the Progress Competition bar. Im not sure of the wieght savings (maybe around 5-10 pounds) I recommend the Progess bar.

steveE

Hey Steve,

This is Jason. I met you up at Sears a few weeks back when you, John and Bernardo came up to reep havoc in Nor Cal. Anyways, just wanted to say hey. And can you email me or give me your email address? I have a few questions about your car.

-Jason
[email protected]

jc836
09-16-2002, 06:45 AM
I have an ADDCO 19mm bar in the rear and stock up front (ITA CRX Si). Price shipped direct from ADDCO was ~$130. You can get this from SummitRacing too. ADDCO has been around since the '60s and has always had excellent products. I ordered mine with polyurethane bushings and end links. Since it is larger than stock, you have to drill a 3/8" hole in the mounting brackets for the bushing retainers.

------------------
'89 CRX Si-SCCA ITA
'96 Civic HB Just cruising daily
'99 Prelude=a sweet song in motion

SUYTRacing
09-23-2002, 10:18 PM
I picked up the Progress bar. We'll see how it works.

Ed.