PDA

View Full Version : Looking for this people.

UltimateGSX
09-09-2002, 04:19 PM
I need to find the drivers/owners of this cars i have some questions to ask them if you can help me I really appreciate it.

http://improvedtouring.com/images/ITA/image8.htm

http://improvedtouring.com/images/action/image9.htm

http://improvedtouring.com/images/ITA/image12.htm

dpmurray
09-09-2002, 07:47 PM
I seem to recall the yellow and black #33 used to be run by Fred Brett in the Atlanta region.

I"m looking at an ITA Integra as well, so I'd be interested to compare notes with you at some point.

Dennis
[email protected]

bobpink
09-10-2002, 03:10 PM
The yellow/black car is now owned by Brian Quinette and is still in the Atlanta area. I don't have any contact info for him though.

Bob Pinkowski
Atlanta Region SCCA
OPM Motorsports
ITS Honda Prelude

John Wilding
09-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Are you interested in info about 90-93 Integra's. We have been campaigning an ITA Integra for the past three years. If you have any questions please ask away.

John Wilding

UltimateGSX
09-13-2002, 02:46 PM
I am already running a 92 Integra LS. I have so many question on car setup. Im having problems with handling. How can i contact you? or you can Email me and i will respond. at [email protected]

Originally posted by John Wilding:
Are you interested in info about 90-93 Integra's. We have been campaigning an ITA Integra for the past three years. If you have any questions please ask away.

John Wilding

John Wilding
09-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Ultimate GSX,

I tried to email you privately but your box is totally full. What kind of handling issues are you having? Is the car an understeering pig, or is it oversteering to much for you to drive it comfortably? Lets start off with what suspension you have. What kind of shocks are you running, spring rates, sway bars? Tire pressures?

Take care,

John Wilding

UltimateGSX
09-17-2002, 12:45 PM
The front end is understeering. Wont turn wants to go stratight.
Shocks= TOKICO ILLUMINA 5way
Springs= Ground control 7" 450lbs
swaybar=Stock
Bushings= Polyurethane
tires= toyo proxes RA1 225/50/14 at 26 psi start, 2-3 laps and its up to 32 psi.

THANX.

If you can can you Email me at

[email protected]

My other email box was bouncing mail like crazy. The box is empty but it was bouncing mail.

Originally posted by John Wilding:
Ultimate GSX,

I tried to email you privately but your box is totally full. What kind of handling issues are you having? Is the car an understeering pig, or is it oversteering to much for you to drive it comfortably? Lets start off with what suspension you have. What kind of shocks are you running, spring rates, sway bars? Tire pressures?

Take care,

John Wilding

eh_tony!!!
09-17-2002, 04:06 PM
just some rather uneducated guesses here, but if your springs are 450/450 F/R, then you may need alot more stagger.. say 300/750. I have heard some of the WC guys going as high as 900 rear. Also, try disconnecting the front bar to see if this helps.. you may need a WAY larger rear bar..

UltimateGSX
09-17-2002, 08:16 PM
The specs I gave was only for the front end. Rear springs are 7" 700lbs.

Originally posted by eh_tony!!!:
just some rather uneducated guesses here, but if your springs are 450/450 F/R, then you may need alot more stagger.. say 300/750. I have heard some of the WC guys going as high as 900 rear. Also, try disconnecting the front bar to see if this helps.. you may need a WAY larger rear bar..

Tommy
09-17-2002, 10:19 PM
I am no expert just trying to help.

I have never owned that gen integra before. When you say swaybars stock is that just Fr or Fr and Rr.

You may want to try a sway bar in the rear and if you have one already a bigger one. Then if you still have understeer you could try removing the front bar. Then you could play around with even heavier springs out back. I would mess around with swaybars first since they are cheap and can be done at the track to see what kind of results you made in handling.