PDA

View Full Version : Looking for email addresses of Nicholas Theroux or John Beck

cjfinkle
03-21-2002, 01:16 AM
Does anyone in the SF region have the email addresses or contact information to either of these gentleman? I recently purchased an ITA CRX that was driven by John in the early to mid 90's and I had a few questions about the car. If anyone has their email address, please let me know.

Thank you

greg_umbay
03-21-2002, 01:38 PM
Nick was my instructor for SCCA drover's school. Great intense guy. His racng efforst are slowing down. You can contact him by calling Nick's Honda Acura Service in Burlingame, CA. I am sorry I did not get his email address.
Greg

Tyson
03-21-2002, 04:33 PM
Hey greg!

Nick dont do email, he's just that kinda guy. contact him at work, (650) 375-6464. he just sold his integra to john.

greg_umbay
03-21-2002, 04:55 PM
Hey Tyson! glad to see you on this board. Hey a question for you. Are Honda wheel studs universal? I cross threaded a front right wheel stud.

JB
04-08-2002, 10:33 PM
You found me. I didn't know this website existed until this weekend when someone told me I was wanted. Go ahead with your questions. I hope I can remember that far back.
JB

Originally posted by cjfinkle:
Does anyone in the SF region have the email addresses or contact information to either of these gentleman? I recently purchased an ITA CRX that was driven by John in the early to mid 90's and I had a few questions about the car. If anyone has their email address, please let me know.

Thank you

cjfinkle
04-08-2002, 11:37 PM
Wow, thought I would never get ahold of you! Anyways, I picked up a CRX that either you or Nick drove in ITA way back in the 90's. I think it was right around 95-96. Its an 88 Si, Yellow with red interior. If you can remember this far back, do you recall what the suspension/motor setup was? Also, the car has what I believe are momo sliders welded to the car with momo side mount seat brackets. I am trying to figure out what seat was used. I have tried to take measurements to see if I can find out what seat was used, but ive had no luck finding the right one so far. I really dont want to go through the hassle of removing the welded sliders. Also, do you or Nick have any pictures or video of this car in action? And this may be far fetched, but I dont have the log book for the car. The person I got the car from didnt receive it from whomever he bought it from as well. You wouldnt happen to know where it may be? If not, I'll just call up SF SCCA and see if I can somehow get a copy of it.

My email address is [email protected]

[This message has been edited by cjfinkle (edited April 08, 2002).]