PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Turn-key ITA CRX

JohnW
11-25-2001, 08:15 PM
I am in need of a new IT car. I have sold my current IT car and want a 88-91 CRX Si. Must be: Legal, Safe, Fresh and built with quality parts.

All cars will be considered and the best will be bought. Spares, extra wheels, condition and history will all be taken into consideration. Even an Integra.

I have plenty of Vacation time, towing rig and a pile of cash...... whos got what? East of the Mississippi is prefered. I'm in New Jersey.

Thanks
John
[email protected]

racer-025
11-26-2001, 10:28 PM
Hey John,

I am currently building my 4th ITA CRX. This car will be forsale when finished as I have already committed the 2002 season to my ITB Suzuki. I have won 2 ITA championships in Atlantic Canada with my CRX's and will build the current CRX to the same specs. If interested in the details please email me at [email protected]

lb2
11-30-2001, 10:28 AM
John I have one for sale, it is one of the best cars in the SouthEast and finished 2nd at the ARRC this year and won the Pro It and the ECR championship, call me 678-546 7266 or email me at [email protected]

Louis Boustani

[This message has been edited by lb2 (edited November 30, 2001).]

volante
12-01-2001, 05:15 PM
John,
1990 crxsi,it is a Jay Lovett built car,3rd at 1999 ARRC,has been very fast in the midwest this year,never less than 2nd(behind Bob Stretch two time's by 7 or8 tenth's a lap)all year.Very strong motor by Tracy Nine(5 race's on motor and one on the head)Faster than all but the best its car's.Stack Data dash,most thing's on it are new or newer with(some)good spare's and lot's of wheel's and a few tire's.

let me know
[email protected]