PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need 86-87 CRX Si Parts?

danielbeeson
11-19-2001, 03:34 PM
Well, I picked up that CRX, and the floor boards are gone (RUST)...Anyway, there are still some good parts on it...Fendors, hood, dash, etc... Anyone need some parts? I probably will just run the 1995 Civic EX in ITS with Matt Downing and we will both get smoked!

ckracer58
11-20-2001, 02:04 PM
I am looking for a passenger seat for my 86 itc civic for instructors during track days. Let me know.

Thanks

danielbeeson
11-20-2001, 02:41 PM
ckracer58,
The seat is Black Vinyl outer and Grey Cloth insert. It is in pretty good shape, except for a 1" tear in the vinyl. Do you live near Akron, Ohio or would I have to ship it. I will sell it for $30.00 plus shipping. Let me know: [email protected]

SMSP
11-20-2001, 09:53 PM
Is the cylinder head any good? Do you know if it ever had a valve job or any porting?

EDP
11-21-2001, 12:17 AM
The CRX seats and Civic seats are not interchangable.

danielbeeson
11-21-2001, 10:20 AM
"SMSP
Is the cylinder head any good? Do you know if it ever had a valve job or any porting?"

I do have the head, valve cover, and pully. It still looks very stock, I doubt that anything was done, It still looks in decent shape. I will sell it as well...Very Cheap

"EDP
The CRX seats and Civic seats are not interchangable."

Thanks for the correction...

downingracing
11-21-2001, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by danielbeeson:
Well, I picked up that CRX, and the floor boards are gone (RUST)...Anyway, there are still some good parts on it...Fendors, hood, dash, etc... Anyone need some parts? I probably will just run the 1995 Civic EX in ITS with Matt Downing and we will both get smoked!

Dan,

We won't get smoked if we run the DOHC motor!!! JUST KIDDING! The SOHC cam motor will do just fine. I'm hoping to be able to run top 10 with the EX. If the Limited Prep. specs come out soon, I'll just go that route!

------------------
Matt Downing
www.downingracing.com (http://www.downingracing.com)

SMSP
11-21-2001, 01:02 PM
Please email me a price for the head to [email protected]