PDA

View Full Version : Rabbit GTi Interior?

Greg Amy
01-10-2003, 04:25 PM
If anybody builds a Rabbit GTi race car, I'd like to buy, borrow, beg, or steal your interior complete.

Greg Amy
Milford CT

Tim
01-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Greg,
I have an 84 Rabbit (non GTI), Blue interior, complete still in the car if that does you any good you are welcome to it, located in Stamford.

[email protected]
or [email protected]

racer_tim
01-10-2003, 06:47 PM
I have both door panels, as well as both door glass if you want.

In California

Tim

Greg Amy
01-10-2003, 07:45 PM
Thanks, guys!

What I'm doing is taking a crappy old Rabbit Diesel L (but no body cancer!) and making into a commuting car. The interior is a well-worm ugly plastic tan, and I'd sure prefer to install something resembling what my Rabbit GTi had.

Send me a quick note if you don't mind (grega*at*pobox.com) with what you want for it, delivered to Milford CT 06460. I'll take any and all interior pieces, no matter how small, and make it into a nice little car.

Thanks again!

Greg

BEM
01-12-2003, 09:32 AM
Check the classified section at vwvortex.com as well. You can generally find some good deals on there.

Greg Amy
05-07-2003, 11:16 AM
Bump.

Still looking for interior parts; I'm buying pieces one at a time on eBay...

Right now I could use a pair of Rabbit GTi front seats, any color any condition. I bought a TMI seat cover set in blue velour to match the rest of the blue interior and if I can find one or a pair of seats in good mechanical condition I'd be glad to buy them.

Please contact me: grega[at]pobox[dot]com

GregA

RSTPerformance
05-07-2003, 04:07 PM
I thought that I had replied to you before but I don't see a post...

OUr sponsor Force 5 Automotive (force5auto.com) would probably have what you are looking for (and even might have color choices). I would recomend calling (603) 223-6700 (Talk to Chris, he is the owner) and telling him what you want to spend and what you want to get. If he doesn't have it I am sure he can find it. Be sure to tell him that RST Performance Racing sent you (so that he sees his sponsorship is working). Even if you don't get anything it can't hurt to try!!!

OH PS: He delivers world wide.

Raymond
RST Performance Racing
www.rstperformance.com (http://www.rstperformance.com)