PDA

View Full Version : ITC Rabbit on E Bay

JOESELLSVW
02-01-2003, 02:13 PM
Don't know how to post a link, but there'sa silver ITC Rabbit on E Bay right now. Last time I looked, the bid was only $1400! At double the bid price this car waould have to be a great deal... Don't build... BUY! P.S. I have no idea who owns this car and have no interest in if it sells or not... just posting for the benefit of the group... JOE

dave parker
02-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Joe
What no link? Shame,shame... http://Forums.ImprovedTouring.com/it/smile.gif
dave parker

Tim
02-01-2003, 11:16 PM
The ITC Rabbit is mine, its also posted on the classifieds here. Its a great car, raced competetively in the NER for many years, I raced this car last year, my first season, and it was a blast, very reliable, won the LRP 3 hour. Has a new, last season Shine coil over and camber plate suspension. Track times are not relevant because it was my first season but its a good solid car. I hope to get a little more then double the $1400, but I do need to move it to make room for an ITB BMW 2002. Will post more pictures of it soon.

RabbityRacer
02-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Tim - I emailed you earlier & actually found this site looking for IT prep rules. On the Rabbit - what engine/trans are in this car & what prep work has been done? I have no idea what's allowed and am looking to run a lot of Auto X and a little track. Thanks!

Tim
02-07-2003, 07:50 PM
I believe I responded to all the emails I got, if you have not heard from me try this email tonight [email protected] or call me 203 253-6467 You have found one of the jewels of the internet with this site, you will get great info here.