PDA

View Full Version : Have a Great Weekend!

gsbaker
07-01-2005, 02:52 PM
There will be a lot of racing this weekend and everyone on this (and other) boards is sounding like kids on Christmas eve. We just wanted to give a big thumbs up sendoff and hope everyone pegs the fun meter!

Remember: Go fast, stop slow. http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif

------------------
Gregg Baker, P.E.
Isaac, LLC
http://www.isaacdirect.com

jhooten
07-01-2005, 04:05 PM
SWDiv is done for the year.

I guess 2nd in ITE points for the year was not too bad for only making 4 events (and having the slowest car in the class).

[This message has been edited by jhooten (edited July 01, 2005).]

x-ring
07-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by jhooten:
SWDiv is done for the year.

<Snipped>

Bummer. RMDiv still has five weeekends to go.

Feel like making the drive?

------------------
Ty Till
#16 ITS
Rocky Mountain Division

jhooten
07-05-2005, 08:40 AM
The car is up on jack stands so I can look inot the suspension. I got to find 10 seconds a lap and I can run with the big boys. (or give up and go to production where I only have to come up with 5 seconds a lap to be up front in EP)

Besides our ITE is limited to 3L and you guys let the monster motor guys run there. Hmmmmmmmmm, since F1 is going to V8s next year I wonder if one could get a deal on a used 3L V10.

BTW I'll tell you now so you can make plans, Oct 15-16 Double Regional at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth is our next event. You get on I40 and go east until you get to Amarillo. Then you take US287 to Fort Worth. When you get to I35W go south a couple miles and you will be at the Speedway. See you there.

x-ring
07-05-2005, 08:53 AM
Actually, our ITE is (as of this year) two classes, ITE-O and ITE-U. ITE-U is for cars under three liters displacement.

Your season starts on 15/16 October? Interesting. Ours ends (except for the non-points enduro) on 8/9 October in Albuquerque.

I'll make the drive to TMS if you'll come to Albuquerque. I'll even throw in a place to sleep. Think of it as a no stress shakedown for your '06 season.

------------------
Ty Till
#16 ITS
Rocky Mountain Division

jhooten
07-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't I need to bring snow tires? SMS looks like an interesting track. The trip is not out of the question. Just have to wait and see what happens as the time gets closer.

x-ring
07-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Snow tires? October is usually pretty nice here. Low 60's to low 70's daytime and high 30's to low 50's night. It generally doesn't freeze until late October or early November.

It never snows here in October, at least not in my memory. It does hail sometimes in the fall, but seldom accumulates unless you get quite a bit north of Albuquerque.

The spare bedroom is a standing offer, just let me know.

------------------
Ty Till
#16 ITS
Rocky Mountain Division