PDA

View Full Version : CMP - Kershaw

tom_sprecher
05-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Who's going to CMP this week end? I'd like to meet you guys and have a beer or two.

Also, I am the Atlanta Region SARRC rep and if you are due a plaque for coming in 2nd thru whatever in the SARRC and have not picked it up yet I am the guy to see. Just stop our pit, I crew for #11 in CFC - the car is black and yellow.

See you there,

------------------
Tom Sprecher

Ron Earp
05-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Tom,

Jeff Young and I plan to be there with "Skull". Our buddy Mark Whight will be there too with the 39 Miata, come by and have a beer, I generally bring way more than enough to go around!

R

------------------
Ron Earp
NC Region
Ford Lightning
RF GT40 Replica
White Jensen-Healey ITS
Silver "Skull" 260Z ITS

Knestis
05-24-2005, 09:40 PM
It was on my original schedule but we're going to take a pass to be really ready for the Summit Point 12 Hours the following weekend. Have fun, guys!

K

Tristan Smith
05-25-2005, 08:34 AM
Free Beer?!!!!!!!! Well, we'll be there then. mmmmmmmmm cold beeeeeeer.

------------------
Tristan Smith
Buffalo's Southwest Cafe
ITA Nissan 240sx #56

Limey
05-25-2005, 02:07 PM
Tom, as Jeff and Ron said, I'll be there running a SM. I normally run in a Civic Si in ITA, however, she is out to pasture awaiting a built motor - hope to get her out for a shake down later this year. Come on by and drink a few cold beers - or even a gin & tonic as Ron has added a cocktail cabinet to his trailer!!!!

Cheers, Mark

tom_sprecher
05-25-2005, 03:12 PM
A cocktail cabinet? Daaamn! I though I was going upscale with a new queen size air bed and the mini fridge for this race. It sounds like it might be tough keeping up with the Jones in this bunch http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/wink.gif Maybe one of those 2 cycle margarita blenders would do the trick. http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/cool.gif

------------------
Tom Sprecher

MadFrog
05-25-2005, 04:45 PM
I'll be there with the Catch-22 team in the enduro. We're fielding two cars:
the ITC #22 and ITA #99.