PDA

View Full Version : Web address to complain about not posting regional race resu

Doug Ford
08-20-2004, 06:23 PM
If we all complain we can show them (scca & Sports Car) how we feel and they will start putting the results back into Sports Car.

Remember the sqeeky wheel gets the grease!

http://www.sccasportscar.com/customer_service.asp

------------------
SpeedSource rx-7 ITS #12
1995 BMW 325is White
2001 supercrew white (tow vehicle)
Regional Executive Midsouth Region #66

Doug Ford
08-20-2004, 06:28 PM
please delete this one

------------------
SpeedSource rx-7 ITS #12
1995 BMW 325is White
2001 supercrew white (tow vehicle)
Regional Executive Midsouth Region #66

its66
08-26-2004, 11:51 PM
On August 12, I wrote a letter(via email) to Sportscar to complain about the handling of the regional results. In a nutshell, I said that while I did miss the results, I felt the greater problem was the attitude that led to removing them. It was pretty lengthy, so I won't copy it to here. I did copy Steve Johnson on the letter.

On August 16, Steve replied. As much as I would like to post his letter here, that wouldn't be right without his knowledge. I will say that he acknowledged and said he shared my concerns about this treatment of regional races and racers. He stressed that SCCA needed to do things to embrace the regional activities, not alienate these members. He added he would look into it immediately.

I may be wrong, but I'll give him a chance.

Anyone else get a reply??

jim

(typos)

[This message has been edited by its66 (edited August 27, 2004).]

Knestis
08-27-2004, 08:27 AM
It might not be right to post this without the autorespond computer's knowledge but...

Thank you Kirk Knestis for contacting Sportscar magazine.
we have received your e-mail regarding SportsCar Contact: Other and will get back to you soon.

K

its66
08-27-2004, 08:52 AM
[This message has been deleted by its66 (edited August 27, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by its66 (edited August 27, 2004).]

volante
09-06-2004, 06:26 PM
I too voiced my concern about the new Sportcar and I know a lot of us have also.
Is'nt his reply great(Oct issue)what a numbnut--Ed that is.He has replied like that two months in a row,makes you wonder.

I give up on this guy.

Dave V.

volante
09-06-2004, 06:27 PM
I too voiced my concern about the new Sportcar and I know a lot of us have also.
Is'nt his reply great(Oct issue)what a numbnut--Ed that is.He has replied like that two months in a row,makes you wonder.

I give up on this guy.

Dave V.