PDA

View Full Version : Jump Start Your Career

MarkL
02-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Make of this what you will. The results from this race will be published in Nationa Speed Sport News. I got this from ARCA's website.
--------------------------------------------
TOLEDO OH (1-18-04) When you get to this track, don't forget to turn right. After all, diversity is an ARCA trademark that dates back to the inception 52 years ago; and it's taking hold in the ARCA Lincoln Welders Truck Series.

And with the addition of Virginia Int'l Raceway (VIR), the series, in its 6th consecutive season, is headed in the right direction in 2004.

Among an interesting mix of paved and dirt tracks across seven states, series officials recently announced that the renowned Virginia Int'l Raceway, which encompasses a 1.1-mile road course as part of a much larger course, will host the traveling ARCA tailgaters Labor Day weekend this year.

Pate Mfg Truck team for rent, everything supplied including tires, pit equipment, spares, crew radios, hauler, entry fees. Only top notch equipment rented - $5,000. Other packages also available. Call Pate Mfg (513) 860-1141.

I am not affiliated with any of these parties in any way. I just thought that someone who thinks he has the talent, and has some experience at VIR could make something of this.
============================================
Remember what John Finger did in his first ever ARCA start at Watkins Glen.