Little holiday game/trivia... All fun!!! but probably inter

RSTPerformance

Ok the rules of the game...

Their are 4 catagories and you can enter into as many of them as you want.

They are:

1) I am ___ age. I currently race a ____ in IT__. I started racing this car in the year ____.

2) I am ___ age. I don't race this car anymore but I still have it. It is a ____ that raced in IT___ from the year ____ to ____.

3) I am ___ age. Unfortunatly I don't still own the car. It was a ____ that raced in IT___ from the year ____ to ____.

4) I am ___ age. I am building a ___ for IT__.

Brought to you by the RST performance Racing family... Happy holidays
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by RSTPerformance (edited December 19, 2003).]

I am 25. I currently race a 1984 Audi Coupe in ITB. I started racing this car on April, 4, 1999.

Raymond Blethen
RST Performance Racing

[This message has been edited by RSTPerformance (edited December 19, 2003).]

I am 25. I currently race a 1984 Audi Coupe in ITB. I started racing this car on April, 4, 1999.

Stephen Blethen
RST Performance Racing

This is not a double post... yes we are twins with twin cars if you didn't know!!!

2) I am 55. I don't race this car anymore but I still have it. It is a 1973 Ford Capri that raced in ITA from the year March 30, 1985 to August 12, 1990.

3) I am 55. Unfortunatly I don't still own the car. It was a 1986 Toyota MR2 that raced in ITA from the year 1991 to 1994.

4) I am 55. I am building a 1981 Audi 5+5 to be raced in ITB.

Ray Blethen (the father of the two above)
RST Performance Racing

I am 48. I currently race an '85 Mazda RX7 in IT7. I started racing this car in the year 2002.

------------------
Mark Jeffery
IT7 #92 '85 RX7
MiDiv - Arkansas Region

[This message has been edited by itaracer (edited December 19, 2003).]
Can't remember what class I run in.

[This message has been edited by itaracer (edited December 19, 2003).]

I am 31. I race a 1992 Saturn SL2 in ITA. I started racing this car in 2003. I can't wait for 2004!

------------------
Bill
Planet 6 Racing
bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com

I am 41. I currently race a 1976 280Z in ITS. I started racing this car in the year 2001. I started racing with the SCCA in 2003.

Ty

Edited for fat finger typing.

[This message has been edited by x-ring (edited December 19, 2003).]

1) I am 38. I currently race a 1st-generation Honda CRX Si in ITA. I started racing this car in the year 1998 or so.

3) I am 38. Unfortunatly I don't still own the car. It was a 1971 BMW 2002 that sort of raced in ITB from the year 1996 to 1996 (it never made it through my competition school
frown.gif
)

4) I am 38. I may be building something more competitive for ITA, depending on budget, inclination, or Spec Miata thoughts.

Happy Holidays to all!

-noam

1) I am 38. I currently race a 1985 Toyota MR2 in ITA. I started racing this car in the year 2003.

4) I am 38. I am building a 1972 Opel GT for ITB.

I am 29. I am building a 1985 Audi Coupe GT for ITB.
"How about a little more race history-before we raced SCCA?" I have Time Trialed with COMSCC with this car for last 2 years. On and off with other cars since 1995. Time off working as Event Ops for COMSCC.
"It was a 1986 Toyota MR2 that raced in ITA.Ray Blethen " I think I was there when this car had an eventfull day and know who has it now. i may have even driven a car with parts from this one.

Chris Aylward

I am 53. I currently race a Mazda RX-7 in ITS. I started racing this car in the year 2003.

------------------
Marty Doane
ITS RX7 #13
CenDiv WMR

5) I am 40 years old. I raced an ITC Honda Civic for 5 years and then converted the car to a G-Prod for this year.

I also qualify for #3

3) I am 40 years old. I raced an ITB CRX (now classed in ITC) from '89 to '93 that I also ran in Showroom Stock 'C' from '86 to '88. This was my first brand new car ever purchased, right out of college. (Bought new in '84). I parked the car for several years when I bought a house with plans to drag it back out, but sadly, since the car was also a daily driver before being parked, it suffered from our Wisconsin winters and rusted away. The important stuff was transplanted over to the other car.

[This message has been edited by Greg Gauper (edited December 19, 2003).]

1) I am 63. I currently race a 1973 Capri in ITA. I started racing this car in 2002.

2) N/A

3) N/A

4) I am 63. I am building a 1990 Spec Miata.

SCCA racer since 1967. HP - SSS - DSR.

------------------
Wayne Briggs
CenDiv
ITA Capri
Move...Lest Ye Rust!

Back