PDA

View Full Version : stolen trailer

05-20-2003, 06:01 PM
On friday may 16 My customers enclosed 18 ft trailer for his FContinental was stolen fromn my lot while we were doing repairs to the car. i would appreciate alook out or neighborhood watch for this thing. My insurance co indicated that they probably would not cover the loss.
It is a 18ft enclosed trailer all white no markings. It has a V-nose, 30" side door and car ramp. lic plate # 28887AA cobb GA. I appreciate all the help I get.
Call me or police
Case office 678-494-6007
cell 404-281-5322

racer-025
05-21-2003, 02:25 PM
Just a suggestion to some of you folks. Take some photos of ALL of your stuff, including your trailer and shop equipment & tools. Then, if something did get stolen, you can quickly post photos of the item to most websites. Photos always work better than words. ie: if I saw a photo of that stolen trailer, I would keep it in mind.

Also, I usually have green paint on everything I own, and my initials hiding somewhere on it. The green paint on my tools work well at the track too. Competitors borrow my tools from time to time and I usually get everything back. Maybe not at the end of the day, but by the end of the season they eventually make their way back because of the green paint.