PDA

View Full Version : Daryl Brightwell

RacerBill
03-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Daryl: My son is planning on going out to Buttonwillow on March 21. May I call you so that I can arrange for him to meet someone who can show him their IT cars? He is going to help me build mine this spring and would like to see a few up close before then.

Please respond to [email protected]

Thanks.

BMW RACER
03-09-2004, 05:14 PM
Bill. I'll be at BURP as well. I drive a black ITS BMW 325 #07 have your son come by and visit me if he wants (is he old enough to drink beer?)
John Norris

Silkworm
03-09-2004, 05:37 PM
There's a NASA race first weekend of April if he wants to see that as well, I'll have my car there.

PaulC
#33 PS-1 RX-7

03-09-2004, 08:57 PM
Hi Bill, Ill be there but regretably my car wont be, Ive been so busy with my EP car my ITA dosnt have an engine rebuilt for it yet. Im buying the rebuild kit from maz comp thursday but theres no way I can ask my engine guy to have it done on such short notice. Ill go to Johns pit and find him and introduce him to everyone though.

RacerBill
03-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Daryl, John, and Paul: Thanks very much for your replies. My son's name is Bill also, and is looking forward to meeting you all.

What is the proceedure for getting in to Buttonwillow? Does the track sell spectator passes for non-spectator events? Can he get a temporary mempership at registration?

Thanks, again.

BMW RACER
03-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Bill & Bill jr. If you're not an SCCA member I think it's $10
Looking foreward to seeing you.
John

Silkworm
03-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Ooops, sorry for the late response..

It's 10$ entry fee usually, and spectators have been welcome in the past. I'll doublecheck with NASA for you.

PaulC

BMW RACER
03-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Bill. Did your son make it out to BURP last weekend? If so what did he think?
Cheers.
John