PDA

View Full Version : Buttonwillow Aug 29/31

08-14-2003, 09:46 PM
cmon now, how many SFR guys are willing to come down and run the track Backwards!!!!! yes thats the configuration for this race, best time to come down... also, pretty sure no sound meter, if there is, direct sound to left side of car....Ron has already committed, Matt Cross said he is going to try and make it. im building a nasty dual 2 1/2 inch exhaust system just for the event.

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA RX7 #11
NORPAC
ITA RX7 #77
SOPAC

08-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Are you ready Ron?, new exhaust is quiet and VERY free flowing, ill tell you after qualifying what kind of HP I got.

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA RX7 #11
NORPAC
ITA RX7 #77
SOPAC

ITS240z18
08-28-2003, 10:14 AM
I have heard that Ron is otherwise occupied this weekend. Hope you have a terrific time!!

itaintegra31
08-29-2003, 11:41 AM
Daryl,
That is right I am not going to be able to make it this weekend, but will be there for the next one come hell or high water, hope you smoke them. Good luck.

------------------
Ron Carroll
REC Motorsports Inc.
#35 ITA integra

08-31-2003, 04:34 PM
Thanks but, unfortunatly Ron the only thing I smoked was my motor, you name it, it went wrong ending with my motor toasting. but I got off easy, five cars were write offs so I dont feel alltogether f-ed.

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited August 31, 2003).]

itaintegra31
09-02-2003, 01:54 PM
Daryl,
Sorry to hear about the motor and other problems, hope you have it back together by the next race, I can't wait to run your track.
It is kinda scary what happend to those 5 cars, I would hate to loose my car in a ball flames.

------------------
Ron Carroll
REC Motorsports Inc.
#35 ITA integra

09-02-2003, 09:30 PM
You could sell video to that crash Ron, with so much smoke and so many cars involved I think this is what happened. 3rd place car spins backwards in the 90-100 mph talladega turn and is hit head on, car imed behind them slows and moves up but nobody behind backs off, he is hit from behind hard and turned around then hit head on and that car is hit from behind hard. many other cars involved but continued on. cars hit in front had altinators smashed off the engines, first car hit in back was 5ft short and was the only car burned thanks to excellent safety workers, all these people were very lucky.

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited September 02, 2003).]