PDA

View Full Version : August 1/2nd laguna Nat/Reg

07-02-2003, 12:17 AM
Well, I hadnt planned on racing at laguna that weekend but it seems I have to be there in Santa Cruz for a family gathering anyhow sooooo, whats the scedule like on the Nat/Reg weekends there?

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA RX7 #11
NORPAC
ITA RX7 #77
SOPAC

itaintegra31
07-02-2003, 11:17 AM
See Daryl, now you are addicted to L/S just can't stay away......... :-)

------------------
Ron Carroll
REC Motorsports Inc.
#35 ITA integra

greg_umbay
07-02-2003, 12:08 PM
I passed on the Reg/Nat last year. Group 5/IT, gets shuffled around the 3 day weekend. Come to think of it, that might work out time wise for your family events.

------------------
http://www.ita.hondapowered.com

07-06-2003, 06:28 PM
hey ron, played back some video from laguna and you do have the loudest car on the track, im second about 8 DB back. are you going aug 1st?

itaintegra31
07-07-2003, 11:34 AM
Yea Daryl I will be at L/S for the aug 1st race, I can't race this weekend at sears, got a wedding to go to, so I will chomping at the bit for the L/S race.

I am planning on coming down to Button Willow for the race in October also...

------------------
Ron Carroll
REC Motorsports Inc.
#35 ITA integra

07-08-2003, 12:59 AM
Im entering in AM but it all hinges on a new set of "Hooooosier daddys". cant show up on cycle 13 tires. That Curtis characture is going to see another side of me on new shoes, and by the way Ron, the video shows you not too far ahead. hehe

edited for BRBF (bench racin beer factor).

------------------
Daryl Brightwell
ITA RX7 #11
NORPAC
ITA RX7 #77
SOPAC

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited July 08, 2003).]

itaintegra31
07-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Yea Daryl, I saw that your lap times got a lot faster in the secound race, so new tires will help you a lot but I will have new tires also as mine were shot in the sunday race, but it would be nice if we could race finder to finder, I plan on getting down to 1:50 flat or better so bring it on...:-) hehe

------------------
Ron Carroll
REC Motorsports Inc.
#35 ITA integra

07-14-2003, 09:24 PM
well here it is 15 days from the race and no scedule yet, cant enter without knowing what day and times im racing, called colleen and she didnt know what the scedule will be so its not lookin good for me right now.