PDA

View Full Version : First time at heartland park

David Reiter
06-20-2005, 05:19 PM
I am planning aon going to the July regional national at Heartland Park. I race an ITB Mazda 626. It will be my first time at this track. Were is the best place to stay in the area? Also, I would apprciate any help or suggestions with the track and finding the correct line around it. Are there any incar video avaliable I can review before I get there/

------------------

ITANorm
06-21-2005, 11:01 AM
This is the only copy of a lap I know of that is of the current track configuration.

Per the owner's request - please right click and save. Do not stream.

http://www.20vmki.com/gallery/albums/na200...ck/trackday.wmv (http://www.20vmki.com/gallery/albums/na2005track/trackday.wmv)

David Reiter
06-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the video it will help to have an idea what to look for when i get there. If you are going to be their look me up. I'm the only black 626 i know of.

------------------

ITANorm
06-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Sorry, I won't be there - I was there for the National MR2 meet weekend before last. It's sandwiched in between Hallett and Gateway - and I'll be at both of those.

Jan in Omaha
06-21-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by David Reiter:
I am planning aon going to the July regional national at Heartland Park. I race an ITB Mazda 626. It will be my first time at this track. Were is the best place to stay in the area? Also, I would apprciate any help or suggestions with the track and finding the correct line around it. Are there any incar video avaliable I can review before I get there/

I think there is some video of the old configuration on the Kansas City SCCA website. Not too different other than the front "straight" now known as the "hump"

Dave, give me a call and we can chat. I am in Omaha. I have the black ex-SSC Neon now in ITA.

339-7276

David Reiter
06-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Jan, Is that a home number or work. When is a good time to call.

dave

------------------

Jan in Omaha
06-27-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by David Reiter:
Jan, Is that a home number or work. When is a good time to call.

dave

Home number. Usually anytime in the eve until 10p