PDA

View Full Version : Topeka double regional & PDE

OTLimit
03-14-2005, 02:26 PM
The entry forms for this event are now posted on the Kansas City Region website:

http://www.kcrscca.org/

------------------
Lesley Albin
Over The Limit Racing
Blazen Golden Retrievers

ddewhurst
03-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Lesley, this comment is not aimed at you. I looked at the supps & I feel the need to ask what people are thinking with when they group GT1 cars with H Production cars in the same race group. & I could care less if there is only one GT1 car & one H Production car. We all read about this sort of crap but it continues..........

David Dewhurst
CenDiv ITA/7 #14
SCCA #250772

OTLimit
03-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, don't shoot the messanger. I just posted it because I was looking for and found the information for that weekend.

The race groupings probably will continue unless there are more cars of each species running. We can't really expect separate groups for everyone if that 'group' will be <10 cars. We all have to be realistic. Quite honestly, Chris doesn't like running with SRFs, but there has to be some give somewhere. At least at this event, ITE is running with the Prod and GT cars. In our division, the ITE cars are (usually) so fast that they shorten everyone's race by a lap or two (or more).

Yesterday at Gateway, the SMs were pulled out and given their own group because of the sheer number of cars, and then the open wheel cars all ran together. I'm sure non-winged cars weren't very happy about that, either. The good news is that there weren't many of them.

But we all know that it only takes a tiny mistake to cause a huge problem.

------------------
Lesley Albin
Over The Limit Racing
Blazen Golden Retrievers

fiestadude
03-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Leslie,

Jeffrey Jenkins form team Fiesta here. Do you know if anyone was up at Gateway taking pictures last weekend? My studuent got his license, and was looking for some good shots.

Let me knwo if you can point me in the right direction.

Also, Team Fiesta will be @ HPT with 2 cars for the weekend. Look out Miata's.

------------------
JJ
#62 ITC

OTLimit
03-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Check out the Gateway thread; I think someone said they had taken some pictures. I got there Sunday as the IT race finished. Perfect timing http://ITForum.ImprovedTouring.com/smile.gif

Lesley